MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

emma_partington27 said:
Hey minks hope u r having a gud saturday! Xx

I was having a good day - nice and chilled after a late night playing cards with my sister n gf last night. Then OH decides that he needs to buy more stuff for his motorbike but as I have an eBay/paypal account and he doesn't then it's got to come out of my account. Normally wouldn't mind but seeing as I've already paid for an exhaust system, complete new paint job and taken £100 from my shopping fund that I have saved up for so I can actually get a bloody new wardrobe of clothes that fit me. Raaaaah!

Rant over. Breath. *exhale*

Red day today. Homemade burger and HexB bun, onions n mushrooms with 1 syn ketchup.

Dinner is chicken n vegetable curry with roasted BNS. No HexA as I don't have any milk or cheese in (sacre bleu!) but may just have an extra cheese portion tomorrow when I can be bothered to go to the shops.

Right, I'm off to sulk now :( xx

Oh and syns are pretty low so far - 1 syn for the ketchup, 1.5 for part of a White bap (decided against eating the whole thing when I went into sulk mode a second ago :D) and will prob have a milky way for 5 syns later.

Another day on plan but no exercise. My real lazy day just for Zoe ;) xx

I can totally sympathise with you there.....My OH is exactly the same, he gets me to buy all his motorbike stuff off eBay as he doesn't have his own account either!! Grrr!!!!!

I've got over my sulk now, in theory I shouldn't buy many clothes when I go on my trip in 2 weeks as I'm still fitting into mainly size 18's with the odd 16 so..... I guess I can sacrifice a couple hundred pounds :( sob! He needs a new chain now.... My pocket again. Lord help him when his tax rebate comes to him in September :D that's near or just over a grand so he can treat me then or buy me a bloody engagement ring ;) men ay?

Just had my curry, and it was beaut. Loads of veg (red and White onion, garlic, mushroom, pepper, tiny cubes of BNS, chopped tomatoes and pasatta), chicken pieces and roast BNS chunks. Very content as opposed to stuffed which is a good thing? Time to chill watching Jack Bauer save the world again in 24 woo!

MinkyDinky said:
Oh and syns are pretty low so far - 1 syn for the ketchup, 1.5 for part of a White bap (decided against eating the whole thing when I went into sulk mode a second ago :D) and will prob have a milky way for 5 syns later.

Another day on plan but no exercise. My real lazy day just for Zoe ;) xx

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!
Woohoo! That is what I like to hear, I'll change out of my gym gear and sit back down! Xxx

I'm tempted to get the 24 box sets but haven't seen any of them! Is it good? I just like looking at Jack! Xxx

Morning!!!! Have a good day minks xxx

I'm tempted to get the 24 box sets but haven't seen any of them! Is it good? I just like looking at Jack! Xxx
Honestly Zo, I love it! We just started watching season 7 last night - have watched 1-6 over a couple of months but absolutely love it. Totally recommend and completely head over heals with a couple of characters, show wouldn't be the same without them :) xx

I can totally sympathise with you there.....My OH is exactly the same, he gets me to buy all his motorbike stuff off eBay as he doesn't have his own account either!! Grrr!!!!!
so glad I am not the only one :D xx

Just Add his card to your account then it can come straight out of his x
Hadn't thought of that one! Damn it! xx

Morning!!!! Have a good day minks xxx

Morning minks :)

Morning Girls, hope you are both ok on this grey and dreary monday morning ;) xxx

Today is the day that I do my final transition over to my new healthy lifestyle.

Stage One. Healthy eating - check!
Stage Two. Incorporating exercise - check!
Stage Three. Quit smoking - As of today, check!

So I have been a naughty little smoker for easily 10 years (maybe a couple more!) but I have decided that enough is enough and I am not going to smoke any more. No patches, tablets, gums or inhalers for me, cold turkey all the way. Its kind of how I do anything really - wake up and say RIGHT! THATS IT! STOP/CHANGE!

I will probably be a mega ***** from hell at work because of the nicotine withdrawels but that should only last what, 2-3 days? And really, I shouldn't be given a reason to be snappy or anything unless they act like a complete douche :D

If any one else has had to do the quit smoking thing and has hints or tips it would be appreciated!

First things first, Food!!

Must have breakfast! Food shopping is coming tonight and panicked about what to have for breakfast as I have no superfree in at all and didnt have time to stop at the shop. So I have a toasted white pitta (8 syns) and some tuna with EL mayo and vinegar 1/2 syn. Lunch is Roast BNS and left over mince with mixed veg and beans. Dinner - who knows. Might be having a stir fry with noodles or summat. Just to get through the day as quickly as possible and to try and not be grumpy (although I feel like I am due * week?? But that would be like 2 weeks early? Pah, can't explain it but I am a right grump!)

MinkyDinky said:
Morning sweetheart, have a good week too and hope the sciatica is better xxx

Off to the docs in a bit OTC painkillers not touching it and I need to get back to work! I'm an on off smoker typical when stressed smoker really. For me it's like anything with willpower I can manage to stop, makes it sound easy doesn't it?! :) x

Hey minks how is day one going for u?! I can help, I hate smoking and am very judgemental when people I care for smoke! Haha I know that's not to b proud of but I like to stand by my morals :) so I can totally come and shout at u if u start again! Hehe
Hope ur doing well and you are having lots of yummy food today xxx

Back