MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Evening! Hope everyone has had a fabulous Monday! Guess what today is people??

DAY 8!!

That means I have now officially completed one whole week of no smoking, woo! OH has finally given up today, although he is that bloody moody it makes me want to get a cigarette, spark it and put it in his mouth just to bloody cheer him up! Grumpy git.

Yesterdays exercise clearly paid off - sneezed earlier today and it felt like someone whacked me across the abs/stomach area with a bit of 10 by 4! (plank of wood if you were wondering!) lower back aches too but only if I sit in certain ways and have pressure on different fleshy parts. Was from the sit ups I'm sure.

WI tomorrow eve, don't mind what the scales say to be honest, I've been a good SW girl, upped the exercise and not picked on cr@p regardless of not smoking. I know I've been good so I they don't go down tomorrow at WI they will next week :) positive mental attitude right? I feel more toned anyway and will be measuring myself this weekend after not measuring since Jan so will be nice to see what difference there is!

Now to chill with my rhubarb, nom! Xxxx

Well done Minky !

stopping smoking is so,so hard but well worth it and gets easier and easier as time passes.

I gave up years ago and never ever think about it. Best thing I ever did.

Well done you :)

Minks well done. Good luck with WI tomorrow. I am sure the scales are going to show a loss.

Thanks so much for your support lovely lady.

Well done on all the exercise! That's fab and even better is the not smoking u r doing amazing! R u actually a robot that can do everything?! Good luck for WI tonight uve got a brilliant attitude! Xxx

ZoeSB22 said:
Well done on all the exercise! That's fab and even better is the not smoking u r doing amazing! R u actually a robot that can do everything?! Good luck for WI tonight uve got a brilliant attitude! Xxx

Ha if I was a robot that could do everything I wouldn't be in my job and I wouldn't be over weight :D will power is just very strong atm! Xxx

Just popping in knowing it's weigh in night. :wow: at all the exercise and boo at the nasty blisters. Ooh and a big
well-done-congratulations-card-679-p[ekm]500x500[ekm].jpg

on the day 8 non-smoking! OH has been taking champix for 2 weeks, meant to have his quit day as Saturday but had one yesterday. He says it's the evening one that's the hardest for him to give up. Bah.

Hope you've had a loss tonight Minks, but rest assured that if not tonight then defo next week. Do you think it might be an idea to do a few green days then a few red to give your body a bit of a wake up? Maybe try success express for a bit? You could be at that fabled plateau (that I would love to reach as it would mean I'd've lost loads like you!), but you are
not far away at all from your goal -3 and a half stones is nuttin' when you've lost 6 and a half!! See what your C says tonight. Hope it's gone well :bighug: xxxxxx

Fab Minks!! Into the 13s!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :bighug: xxxxxx

Yay well done minks :) xxx

Close call just then.....

Been awake for about 30 mins as can't sleep for some reason? Anywho, brain just tried to convince me to go and roll a cigarette to smoke while everyone is asleep 'cause then they'll never know. I got as far as standing in front of the pouch of tobacco, just staring at it thinking 'could I do it?'. Then I thought WTF am I doing?! It's 2:30 in the freaking morning and the alarm goes off in 2 hours so get your ass back into bed!!

Needed to come and confess of my nearly sinful behaviour! Nevertheless I didn't do it and proud to say that today (Thursday) is the start of day 11. Woo!!

Aaaaaaaand, sleep.

Back