MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Luncheon with a HexA of feta - was gorge.

image-1750198668.jpg

I have had a tin in the cupboard for about a month - not been brave enough to open yet! Ax

I've not tried tinned - only the sardines in tomato sauce... Eeeeewwww! In my opinion :D but mackerel, I love it. The one I had today was fresh and had to be cooked, took 3 minutes in the microwave, 4 syns a fillet and well worth it.

Chicken is out ready to be cooked, decided to crack open the reggae reggae sauce, pop a dollop of that on the breast, bit of cheese and some veg - maybe cauli and fried mushrooms n onions. Nice.

That looks amaaaazing! :drool:

Twas very nice, can see me going through that sauce pretty damn quickly!

Ended up at the pub tonight, 3 diet cokes down and now I have made friends with the loo :( literally cannot stop peeing! (apologies if TMI!) but seriously, must have been half a dozen times there, went before I left, as soon as I got in 20 mins ago and need to go again?! Wtf?!

Long night ahead I guess :D

Syns didn't change either so a nice 9 done for the day woo! Xx

Mooooorning! Already?? What a pants night sleep. Ah well, it's Friday and that can only mean one thing.... The weekend is upon us woo! Off to see twilight tonight with my buddie and hoping I don't fall asleep through tiredness :D
But must get work done first boo!

Food!
Breakfast... Unsure yet. I am nipping to tesco this morning to buy a work colleague a krispy kreme donut (she had a little procedure at the docs yesterday and was such a brave girl :)) so may pick myself up some yummy fruit.
Lunch same as yesterday so 5 syns for fish and oil on peppers.
Dinner - no idea. Maybe sausages and roast veg as The Boy is out on the town tonight so I don't need to cook for him. Can enjoy 2 sausages, roast carrots, courgette, onion, and the last of the baby sprouts. Nom.

Happy Friday y'all! Xxx

Scratch lunch - that's for dinner now. ***** day at work, redundancies being handed out left right and centre, my colleague has been given the boot and I'm all on my own now. Stressed doesn't cover it so I'm having burger van chips and sauce for lunch. :(

Chips were eaten. Mini pack of magic stars followed. And now a packet of velvet crunch. I'll stop at that I promise. Mackerel is going to be had tomorrow for lunch instead before heading out to the 40th wedding anniversary celebrations. Just feel really low and cr@p. Headache and just want to go home, have a cuddle from the boy, have a hot sausage sandwich (which I will be having), go see twilight and then home to bed where I plan on being till late morning tomorrow.
Piping hot bubble bath, pamper sesh, paint nails, pack my bag and prepare for a wonderful evening of being dressed up and forgetting the events of today. Sigh.

Hope everyone is having a nice Friday xxx

Aww Minks :( What is it you do for your job? I'll come and be your little helper! Sounds like you have a nice weekend ahead- forget and move on from today xxx

Back