MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Happy birthday :553: have a great day and enjoy yourself. x

Happy Birthday Hun xxxx catch up soon xxxx

Thank you for the birthday wishes all :) feeling the love!

Had a really good day with the family, taken out for dinner in the evening and that was to die for!!

Mozzarella to start With pomodora (?) sauce

image-3050672467.jpg

Main was pasta, chicken, chilli, spinach and saffron sauce with a rocket, Parmesan and balsamic vinegar salad

image-2678796441.jpg

image-2037654598.jpg

And pudding..... Wow. Chocolate profiteroles. Absolutely out of this world.

image-658848183.jpg

Shared 2 bottles of wine and then called in at a pub for a JD and diet coke. Fantastic evening with my man and the bracelet he got is gorge

image-3049487864.jpg

'scuse the dressing gown :D

Now it's WI tonight and I'm hoping for miracles to not have a huge gain.....

Have a good day all! Xxx

Minkx I am watchin Apoclypse 2 and there is this guy who has a fridge full of gherkins in the middle of nowhere. It reminded me of your love for them. Hope WI went well.

Minkx I am watchin Apoclypse 2 and there is this guy who has a fridge full of gherkins in the middle of nowhere. It reminded me of your love for them. Hope WI went well.

You have got me on the gherkins too minky, LOVE them!! :)
I had fallen out of love with my pandora a little over the last year but wore it on my Xmas night out and think will buy a charm or 2 with any Xmas money I get - yours is gorgeous.

Hope weigh in has gone ok x

You have got me on the gherkins too minky, LOVE them!! :)

I love them too but mine have to be the ones in brine (polish or greek). As children on a Thursday afternoon we used to have a White baugette, sliced boiled eggs, sliced gherkins and a packet of hand cooked crisps. What a treat and I still have them on a regular basis (change baugette to WM bread). Try it is lovely.

Ha ha! You do all make me laugh - blaming little old me for the gherkin love :D

So WI wasn't too bad actually, half off which is awesome! We had a taster night and I made Bombay bhaji balls and a dip to go with. They went down a storm!

Foods been pretty good for meals, snacks not so good. Cakes and chocolates left right and centre and I have indulged :( had porridge for breakfast yesterday and today. Yesterdays lunch and dinner were :

Chicken salad, gherkins and jerk/BBQ sauce
image-1345104128.jpg

Spicy chicken and veg noodle dish thingy
image-4103540054.jpg

no idea what's for lunch and dinner today, going Xmas shopping tonight after work so will work out later.

Have a great day guys xxxx

Could today be any slower?!

Feel like I've been in work about 2 weeks rather than half a blinking day.

Managed to do some more Christmas shopping yesterday, tree and decs up, some pressies wrapped and under the tree and now just to finish bleeding work!

Hope everyone else's day is going quicker than mine! Xxx

Just to make you laugh a bit and time going quicker. Went shopping this morning and I had to take a picture of this for you. There a woman with a big jar behind me in the queue, and I nearly asked her if I could take a picture of it. Also see my diary for pictures of other foody stuff in the shops at the moment

Attachments

• IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    874.2 KB · Views: 81
Gherkins!!

Last night I had a cheese spread (low low) and gherkin sarnie! :)

Hope today has speeded up a bit x

Hi hun. Sorry ive abandoned u life has been so chaotic last few months and dieting has been last thing on my mind. Didnt come to bore u about all that tho just wanted to say merry xmas hope santa brings u all what u want and happy new year :) Will be back in the new year ready and wearing to go xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Back