MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

How annoying. Food is always an hour late if my dad cooks. I don't get how hard it is to think "when do we want tea" and "how long does it take to cook" useless boys. Loving the tri-sausage-thon.

Men eh why do we put up with um lol hope u enjoy ur tea :)
I moan, he doesn't cook, I moan when he does - ha! It's not really a moan as such, just more an observation that he really has no idea. But he'll get better... With practice! Xx
How annoying. Food is always an hour late if my dad cooks. I don't get how hard it is to think "when do we want tea" and "how long does it take to cook" useless boys. Loving the tri-sausage-thon.
I do love a sausage ;) I'm curled up all chilled flicking through magazines while he cooks. How it should be! He did make me laugh though.

Him "I'm going to put some chillies or tarragon in with the potatoes"
Me "ok, cool"
Him *rummaging in the fridge*
Me "what are you doing?"
Him "getting them out to put in the mash"
Me "what... Into the water the potatoes are boiling in??"
Him *looking slightly confused* "er, yeah!"
Me *facepalm*.

Needless to say he hasn't put them in the water. Durrrr! :giggle: xx

Him "I'm going to put some chillies or tarragon in with the potatoes"
Me "ok, cool"
Him *rummaging in the fridge*
Me "what are you doing?"
Him "getting them out to put in the mash"
Me "what... Into the water the potatoes are boiling in??"
Him *looking slightly confused* "er, yeah!"
Me *facepalm*.

Needless to say he hasn't put them in the water. Durrrr! :giggle: xx

Hahaha, aw bless him, this did make me chuckle :D

I could totally go sausage and mash right now.

Have you tried the Light Choices Cumberland Sausages? They're only 1/2 syn each.

Oh. My. God. They are so the ones I have!! I've been synning them as the others because I just assumed that was them!! 1.5 syns saved. After all this time! Thank you so much for posting - woo! Xx

Oh. My. God. They are so the ones I have!! I've been synning them as the others because I just assumed that was them!! 1.5 syns saved. After all this time! Thank you so much for posting - woo! Xx

You dafty! They are my sausage of choice toooo...well, second to the Sainsburys BGTY ones! xx

Ohhhh I have been synning then at 1 each all this time too! And I usually have 4 a pop so gonna save my self 2 syns each time :) x

Have you tried the marks and spencer butchers choice reduced fat sausage? They are lovely and only 1 syn each!

Love sausage mash and beans - yum!

Got a medium flan base in morrisons and mixed a couple of small crushed meringues in with the yogurt (don't like sweetener) and topped with strawberries! Forgot to take a pic but it was lush and 1/4 of it went down nicely!

Thank you so much for all your inspiration!

H2x

Oooh I'm heading to M&S over the weekend to find the mini sub rolls that are a HexB so I'll keep my eye out for the sausages - someone in our group mentioned them too.

So glad you liked the flan! It's great isn't it? You can have a proper pud for low syns and not an egg in sight! Although, thinking about topping with some lemon curd, syn free meringue and cooking under the grill for low syn lemon meringue pie?? Or am I getting carried away?! :D

Have a lovely day xxx

Woooooooo! We made it guys, it's finally here! Friyay! Got a busy one on because I'm on annual leave next week but hoping that if I keep my head down it'll fly by.

Food! Green day.

Breakfast - 1 slice wm toast HexB topped with chilli stir fried veggies and egg. Kerry low low spread part HexA.

Lunch - chilli veg couscous and salad

Dinner - veggie stir fry an noodles

Snacks - hifi light bars hexb, banana, plum. 5 syns popcorn. Love this stuff! And 3.5 syns for flan.

image-1397687579.jpg

Back