MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Goooood morning gorgeous people!

Guess who is totally feeling it today? Yup, that would be moi! Feeling very focussed and enthusiastic again following my line drawn and restart last night after WI. Woo!

Todays food is a red day.

Breakfast 35g apricot wheats, blueberries, 80ml ss milk (maybe a touch of mullerlight coconut yogurt?)

Lunch leftover diet coke turkey and onions with rocket and mixed lettuce (tatsol, mustard and pak choi) 2 x babybel light

Mid am/pm strawberries, mango, yogurt, banana.

Dinner maggi so juicy paprika turkey 2 syns, with broccoli, cauli, carrots and maybe green beans

1 HexA and B to use. Syn 2 for dinner, 4 for velvet crunch, 0.5 for coconut muller greek.

Food shop tonight for tomorrow eve as its finally pay day tomorrow yay! AND going to watch the voice from the weekend so get to have my Will.I.am fix, double yay!

Hope everyone is ready to bang out hump day and have a fabulous day! Xxx

Lol hark at you! Fair play Minks x

Am so excited for The Voice final on Saturday! x

Fed up with being miserable because of work - that aint gonna change it so thought screw it, cheer the eff up! Had a lovely shower to wake me up properly, very colourful food and you guys to natter with. Could have been a worse start to the day right?! Xx

Hi hun sorry for being awol and sorry you've been having a rough time with work and silly boys! Glad to see you sou ding back to your usual positive bubbly self this morning though. Have a great day xx

Hi Minks great to hear you are back to your usual bubbly self.

Feels good to be back to myself again guys so lets hope its here to stay right?

Food so far....
Breakfast
1371640591395.jpg

Lunch
1371640597581.jpg

Had one biscuit for 2 syns which was nice. May not need my velvet crunch, depends on how I feel once I've had my fruit amd yogurt I guess. Lunch is going down very nicely and tastes better the next day... bonus! Xx

Couple of random things to put down....

Last night was taster night right? And I wasn't in group last week but I saw the facebook info and the email from the C regarding it being Diamond Target member celebrations etc and I threw together the diet coke turkey because I didn't want to not be the only one not taking something. Well would you believe it... I was the only bloody one! Now that really got my goat. The C's effort was some pink and whites cut into 3 and some fizzy drinks. I said to her are there no plates or anything?? Nope. Awesome. Well if anything, I am glad that there wasn't because it meant people only had a spoonful and there was enough left over for my lunch but still, poor effort from the group.

Moving on from that and on to the positive! I got told by 2 different ladies in group last night that I was looking 'really skinny' and 'positively wasting away'. Now I don't want people to think that that isn't a good thing because who wants to be really skinny etc, but I am taking it as a welcomed compliment. I was feeling really bloated and meh over the last week due to just... well.... everything. So I think that has helped lift my mood too. (I am by no means skinny but still, its nice to hear!)

At the weekend I wore the fitted black and white dress that I got recently (the size 12!) and I have never before had so many compliments and lovely comments! The Boy (obviously prior to WW3 on Sunday!) said I looked hot in it and my best friend said 'obviously losing a whole person is going to have an effect on your body with skin and whatnot but that dress makes you look as if you have the perfect figure. Whatever its doing, its doing amazingly for you!' Just have to remember these things when I sit and see my awful tum glaring back at me.

3rd and final positiveness.... The sun has only bleeding well got his hat on!! Its a beautiful day here and that has really helped with how I feel. OH!!! And last night the boy has said he is going to treat me to a spa day to go to with my friends because I "deserve it"!! All booked up for 12th July and I cannot wait! When the boy grovels, he grovels good right?! xxx

What a brilliant and positive post Minks! Well done you!

Spa day is a great way to grovel! Something great to look forward too as well!!!!

Sorry to hear about taster evening, that sounds really bad! I hope everyone felt suitable ashamed - especially the consultant! At least you had some left for lunch!

I'm always writing lists and forgetting them.

Can't think what the dress was like silly me!

I must write out all my food about a trillion time a week! I write it on a morning, I write it while I eat, I write it on an evening, I write it when I'm shopping... you get my point!

Just watching the voice. My favourite so far? Cleo. I think she is awesome and full of all sorts of good attitude and a powerhouse! Xx

I must write out all my food about a trillion time a week! I write it on a morning, I write it while I eat, I write it on an evening, I write it when I'm shopping... you get my point!

Just watching the voice. My favourite so far? Cleo. I think she is awesome and full of all sorts of good attitude and a powerhouse! Xx
Ha ha!

Hmm Cleo huh? She is good but not my fave! My fave is Matt. Think they are all good though. We are going to mum's
to watch the final which is good for me as they are into it but no-one here thst bothered.

Ha ha!

Hmm Cleo huh? She is good but not my fave! My fave is Matt. Think they are all good though. We are going to mum's
to watch the final which is good for me as they are into it but no-one here thst bothered.

I can't take to Cleo, don't know why she just irritates the live out of me, my fav is Andrea.

I keep a piece of paper on the fridge for my shopping list, but I often go shopping without it, tonight it only had 4 items on, but it still had to come shopping with me, just in case I forgot one of the four items!!!!!!!!!

I like Matt too, preferred him over Ash. And Andrea, granted she has a very good voice but honestly... she just bores me! And I liked the phillipino guy too.

Just had tea and it was scrummy and filling and still have an A and B choice to go.

1371673360163.jpg

Had this little pile of yumminess earlier too and a nana (after I had my velvet crunch so total syns 8.5)
1371673406892.jpg

Back