MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Aww minks that a lovely idea :) x

Was going to post a sulky post because of :
1) my yogurt pot split and yogurt was in my bag
2) forgot my sports bra and I'm playing badminton straight from work
3) computer systems aren't working so haven't been able to do anything as yet. Apart from make a cuppa.

BUT! Then I read Emsie and Hannah2's posts and it really made me smile. I don't 'know' either of you but it really is uplifting to see how much faith others have in you and can raise your mood and make you feel positive.

As I have some time on my hands this morning (thank you systems for being down!) I'm going to write up some personal positives and maybe inspiring quotes, these will then be folded up and put in a box. Any day that I feel a bit bleugh I will dip in and read one of them (or 2 or 3 depending on how bleugh!) to change my mood into a more upbeat one.

Sounds a bit... gay but why not?! Why shouldn't we remind ourselves of how great we actually are when we feel less like it on another day?

So thank you girlies, you've really cheered me up xxx

Hi minks

Well I am out of the dentist and it was traumatic but it is over - my second in two months - I grind my teeth in my sleep apparently! So I have also come away with a moulded tooth guard to wear at night - very attractive it is too!!!!

Unfortunately I am now sat in Starbucks sucking a muffin and slurping a latte through a straw! In my defence Starbucks is under the dentist - what is a girl to do???

Never underestimate how much strength and help your diary provides to others - I don't post every day but I always catch up with you and what you are eating! So, it is good to see that you are able to gain strength from it too in return! I love your idea of a positivity box, you mentioned it in a previous helpful post to me and although I haven't done it yet it is still in my mind to do.

You are right about my focus it waivered and you were one of the factors that pulled it back on track - I will just have to see what happens tonight and not get too hung up on it - I have been on plan apart from the muffin so we will see.

Hope the rest of your day picks up!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think the Personal Positives in a Box is a fab idea… I used to do something similar … write down all the good things you think about yourself, all the things you have achieved, all the new things you have tried and all the lovely quotes you read along the way that have made you feel on top of the world. It does sound a bit gay, but oddly it does work too… so have a BIG GAY BOX OF BIG GAY QUOTES and enjoy! lol xxx

edited it from BUG to BIG.. but you can have BUG GAY Things too I guess :p
I am so going to put a label on the box saying "big gay box of big gay quotes!" Just that in itself will make me smile!! Xx
Aww minks that a lovely idea :) x
Its something I've told other people to do yet haven't done it for myself so gonna get cracking! Xx
Hi minks

Well I am out of the dentist and it was traumatic but it is over - my second in two months - I grind my teeth in my sleep apparently! So I have also come away with a moulded tooth guard to wear at night - very attractive it is too!!!!

Unfortunately I am now sat in Starbucks sucking a muffin and slurping a latte through a straw! In my defence Starbucks is under the dentist - what is a girl to do???

Never underestimate how much strength and help your diary provides to others - I don't post every day but I always catch up with you and what you are eating! So, it is good to see that you are able to gain strength from it too in return! I love your idea of a positivity box, you mentioned it in a previous helpful post to me and although I haven't done it yet it is still in my mind to do.

You are right about my focus it waivered and you were one of the factors that pulled it back on track - I will just have to see what happens tonight and not get too hung up on it - I have been on plan apart from the muffin so we will see.

Hope the rest of your day picks up!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad its all over for you hun, and maybe the muffin was needed just to perk you up after a horrid start to the week. And if thats all you have syn wise you'll be fine. Thanks for such a sweet post, its always so rewarding to hear that something I may have said has helped people. And I really do get a lot out of you guys here, it gets the motivation and enthusiasm back up :) xx

All systems still down, no work can be done so I've munched my lunch and refraining from diving into the homemade cupcakes in the kitchen. As gorgeous as they look right now!

Had a banana and 2 bn biscuits for 3 syns whilst chatting to my colleague who scoffed a lemon drizzle cup cake - it was all i could do to stop me punching her in the face ;) Lunch was leftover stir fry and rocket. Was meant to be mixed salad leaves but there were some icky ones in that bag so dumped in the bin

Was going to post a sulky post because of :
1) my yogurt pot split and yogurt was in my bag
2) forgot my sports bra and I'm playing badminton straight from work
3) computer systems aren't working so haven't been able to do anything as yet. Apart from make a cuppa.

BUT! Then I read Emsie and Hannah2's posts and it really made me smile. I don't 'know' either of you but it really is uplifting to see how much faith others have in you and can raise your mood and make you feel positive.

As I have some time on my hands this morning (thank you systems for being down!) I'm going to write up some personal positives and maybe inspiring quotes, these will then be folded up and put in a box. Any day that I feel a bit bleugh I will dip in and read one of them (or 2 or 3 depending on how bleugh!) to change my mood into a more upbeat one.

Sounds a bit... gay but why not?! Why shouldn't we remind ourselves of how great we actually are when we feel less like it on another day?

So thank you girlies, you've really cheered me up xxx

Lol not quite sure what about my post helped but glad it did :)
Like your gay posts idea, wish had done this writing comments amd compliments given along the way as have forgotten a lot now x

I moved it... into a tub and bought it home for the boy. I'm having the star off the top and he is having the cake. Gold star for me ;)

Played badminton but had a cracker of a stress headache. Basically all that kicked off on thursday reared its ugly head today about 4pm and I am livid. Stupid manager. Shame the systems were all down because I couldn't send an email highlighting how fricking useless that manager is. Grrrrrr. Just wait till morning. So subsequently only managed 45 mins of badminton because it was too uncomfortable.

Dinner in the oven and watching falling skies. Cuddles with the boy to make me feel better xxx

At least it wasn't a whole muffin!!! (Hangs head in shame).

Hope your head eases and is back to normal in the morning.

Well, 2lb off for me tonight so just a mere 2lb to go to get my 3 stone award... Eeek!

Next week it WILL be mine!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for WI today, hun xxx

At least it wasn't a whole muffin!!! (Hangs head in shame).

Hope your head eases and is back to normal in the morning.

Well, 2lb off for me tonight so just a mere 2lb to go to get my 3 stone award... Eeek!

Next week it WILL be mine!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Fab loss sugar! And love the determination :D hope the mouths feeling better today xx
Good luck for WI today, hun xxx
And you too lovely xxx

Back