MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Phew! Just had a catch up on your day, you do make me chuckle with the friggings!! :-D

Got to look out for those teas and the honey monster sticks, they look amazing!

Glossy boxes look infesting, may have to invest when I stop rewarding myself with large amounts of chocolate!

Hope you've had a lovely relaxing weekend and enjoyed your time with your nephews and snuggle Sunday :) xx

Morning guys. Good start to the day. Gym done, on my way into work, busy day ahead and then badminton straight after I finish.

Weekend was great, saw my friend and her little boy Saturday morn and went walking round the local park. Off to my mums after - she is doing really well and healing nicely. Had my little nephew Harrison from 6 to 10.30? He was good as gold and cracks me up! Lee (the boy) was simply pulling faces at him and he couldn't stop laughing! Got him off to sleep just after 9 without any hassle.

Sunday - oh yes. Snuggle Sunday happened. We managed to watch the voice, the hannibal quadrilogy amd 2 episodes of arrow. So good lazy day!

Now to get today done and I'll be happy!
Oh and weigh in, lost 2lbs so I'm happy with that.

Catch up in a bit guys xxx

Cooey Minks, how are you? Nice one on the 2lbs off!

I was just wondering if you were still available tomorrow for lunch at Westfields? No matter if you canee make it, we could always do another day before your London stint ends....

x

Thanks guys!

Monday done, mega busy. Dinner on - its a spicy-a meat-a-ball night!
With pasta and cheese. Good end to the day. Oh and a cheeky glazed donut that the boy decided to buy as a sample from lidl to 'compare' to Krispy Kremes. So in the name of research I will taste the 25p ring to compare against the £1.29 version. Verdict coming up.

Early night tonight, last of the landaaaaan stints starts tomorrow. Meeting up with the lovely Charley for lunch tomorrow - curried goat and rice/salad me thinks so will be an ee day. Breakfast prob fruit and yog, dinner at lunch time so probably jacket or omelette for dins.

Will catch up in a bit guys... the boy wants to talk weddings! Xxx

Enjoy your donut - I believe Lidl fresh bakery is good - had rolls from them which was nice. Never had crispy cremes - yes I am sad

Don't forget lunchtime minis pics:D

Morning guys. Good start to the day. Gym done, on my way into work, busy day ahead and then badminton straight after I finish.

Weekend was great, saw my friend and her little boy Saturday morn and went walking round the local park. Off to my mums after - she is doing really well and healing nicely. Had my little nephew Harrison from 6 to 10.30? He was good as gold and cracks me up! Lee (the boy) was simply pulling faces at him and he couldn't stop laughing! Got him off to sleep just after 9 without any hassle.

Sunday - oh yes. Snuggle Sunday happened. We managed to watch the voice, the hannibal quadrilogy amd 2 episodes of arrow. So good lazy day!

Now to get today done and I'll be happy!
Oh and weigh in, lost 2lbs so I'm happy with that.

Catch up in a bit guys xxx

Brill work Minks well done on the loss hunni xx

Afternoon gang! Just had ourselves a lovely little lunch, went for the goat curry, rice and veggies and was yummy. Stuffed now! Was a mound of food.

1396961919568.jpg

No mid week mid workday pics I'm afraid, hardly dressed for the occasion!

But we did briefly discuss a london / southern meet so maybe that could be something we sort in the near future....? Xxx

Back