MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

I'll have to give that one a look out then, not tried mackerel in moroccan sauce. What I had is a 'salad pack', but its bulgar wheat, chickpeas, raisins, etc. Its lovely.

My skin is a million times better since using the medicated cream, i'm so surprised at how quickly its sorted itself out! X

Indian chicken burger? Please elaborate - that sounds right up my street does that!!

Indian chicken burger? Please elaborate - that sounds right up my street does that!!

I came across it in either this year or last year's October issue of SW! Actually dead simple. Chop chicken breast and blitz in a food processor with couple of tsp curry powder. Mix with 1 grated carrot and form into patties. Grill. Top with greek yog mixed with fresh coriander and curry powder. I'm going to add chilli to mine too (naturally!). So simple! Xx

Still lingering and works been proper stressful :( wondering if its worth it at the mo lol

Awww hun. Colds are horrid, make you feel so tired don't they? I would recommend super foods (bloobs, red peppers, brocolli, sweet potatoes, garlic, spinach) and vit c and zinc tablets. The vitamins will kick it in to touch. Bless you xxx

Ok... I thought the boy was going to be a pain in the behind about these chicken burgers and I panicked that they'd be a little dry. But... They were amazing! The grated carrot in them keeps them surprisingly moist without adding any flavour so keeping with the indian taste. The coriander / yog sauce was a tasty addition and a mouthful with a sweet potato wedge just bought the flavours together so well. The boy finished a plate and said he could happily have another plate full!
1410985500037.jpg

Recommend - easy, quick, tasty, syn free. Awesome!

They sound delicious xxxx

Happy friday eve!

Today is a tooty fruity day. Hoping the phones stay quiet and it can be a 'head down' productive one.

EE day
B) bacon sarnie (1.5 syns for spread / ketchup ), nana, half a melon - which I'll probably chomp on through the day
L) mugshot, strawberries, grapes
D) campfire stew 2 syns and HexA cheddar
Snacks - banana, muller mango greek yog 0.5 syns, Apple wedges topped with cinnamon for after dins.

Brekkie...
1411027654670.jpg
Have a fab day y'all xxx

And todays lunch
1411048054543.jpg

Also had a call from the docs about my bloods. Turns out I'm ridiculously low on iron and folic acid, hence my tiredness, low immune system (getting ill every 2 minutes!) And headaches. At least thats one thing crossed off and partial answers. Now just to wait for hospital referral. Grand!

Delicious! And glad to see those irony greens in...you'll be chomping spinach like popeye in no time and ironed up to the max! Also, great excuse just to eat steak! Xxxx

Yup yup, got spinach this evening! Just need to fit in a steak somewhere... xxx

Morning!
Glad to see you have some answers to why you have not been yourself. Hopefully you will start to feel you soon

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Happy friday all!! Finally... the weekend is in reaching distance!

Easy day today - in work till 10.30, off to burgess hill for a meeting at 11.30. Being taken out for lunch so unsure where or whats on offer so breakfast was low syn with no HexA or B used.

B) grapes, banana and greek yog 0.5 syn
L) unknown!
D) pasta and veg (spinach, peppers, onions, garlic, courgette?), possibly a couple of cooked off sausages chopped up in there too.

1411113091388.jpg

Have a great day all! Xxx

Back