Minnie's getting skinny

Day 3 yes yes yes :)

Yesterday was 3 milkshakes and 2 small tins of tuna but it got me through, and I was up late doing work stuff. Today I feel good and positive. A bit of hope now iv reached day 3 lol :) x

I think my wife will have to start adding some food in as she is already missing chewing food. Going to try and grab her some Meal replacement bars today from the supermarket.

Keep up the good work.

Well done on reaching day 3 Minnie, keep going. I am going to try a hot banana milk shake in a sec.

Thanks Chris I have 'so far' today had just my 3 shakes and water. I am hoping to buy some bouillon tomorrow as a hot soupy guilt-free drink to fill the gap if needs be x

Thank you Bee, I am really enjoying all the shakes but banana is lovely x

Thank you Susie I'm holding on for dear life. Caught my reflection today and it's awful what difference 2 stones of fat can do. But I can't dwell, onwards and inwards :) x

I hope you are all feeling ok and doing well :) It's motivating to see everyone else clawing through too x

You are doing great, hang in there, day 4 awaits you :) x

Hi minnie
I found your diary! Firstly well done for coming back before it all went back on. I got down to 8 and half stone in 2008 and although I have been up and down in the past six years, I am now almost back to where I started, so I'm impressed you've caught yourself before you were back to square one.

I find this type of diet so much easier than conventional diets, so I am hoping I can stay the distance. Glad you're doing well

Keep it up, I remember how it felt to be light, it was amazing

Thank you Miss Mac! Day 4 will be the food shop day and I just get this 'oh wow all this variety of food, i must sample everything!' thought when its all put away in the kitchen. If I can get through that then I think I might actually be doing this :) x

Wow MosherMum you've had a heck of a journey like myself over the years. Now we can end the yo-yo and get back t that amazing feeling. I agree I work better when food is taken away completely, all or nothing I guess, which is what throws my weight around lol. We can do it again, Best of luck :) x

Thank you Trying Hard. keep it up, I am also still at clawing stage but am really hoping it will feel easier tomorrow :) I already know its worth it by a million x

Well done on completing another day Minnie. So you must be extra strong tomorrow after the shopping. Its a shame that we cant stop shopping for food all together isn't it. I am lucky in that my husband & children will do the shopping if I need them too. The thing with this diet is that once you get over the first week you don't tend to crave the carbs any more & look forward to having the healthier stuff. Good luck tomorrow.

Well done Minnie. Another day under your belt!

Well Done Minnie, another day closer to your goal.

Well done hun. You're doing great xx

Thank you all for the support x

I was close to chewing my arm off, it was all I could think about for hours. I was even talking myself into caving in and eating.

I had a 4th shake and half a fistful of plain lettuce because there's not any meat or eggs in. I guesstimate 23g carbs. I feel so much better so I did need it. Tomorrow I will have protein and bouillon in the house. Phew that was close, now off to sleep to wake into another day, night :) x

Hello day 4. I can't help wishing it was day 14 though I know I shouldn't think like that. To climb the same big hill twice in a short space of time feels defeating, but I know that time will pass the same whether I'm on the diet or getting fatter so I may aswell be getting thinner :)

Down to 11.9 today so that's good but I selfishly wish it was 10.9 :) x

Good morning Minnie, you're doing fab and will be in those 10s soon enough. Stay strong and positive xx

Thank you Giggle you're right - positive mental attitude needed :) Have a great day x

I ordered 4 Exante water flavourings to help me drink more. I don't like fizzy pops or black tea/coffee so hopefully I will enjoy these, raspberry crush sounds delish x

I've not tried the flavourings but I do enjoy a peppermint tea nowadays :)

After reading a few threads I have borrowed a WW pedometer and am curious to see how many steps I make daily :)

Not as hungry today, aiming to have my last shake around 5pm here's hoping x

Back