Minnie's getting skinny

Well done Minni, keep going, you are doing fab

Well done on another successful day! x

Thank you all x

Susie the 3st will be off in no time and you will feel great for Spring. We all will x

Well done on another 100% day hun. You're swimming through it so well :) I hope tomorrow is even gentler on you xx

hi Minnie here to follow your journey, I was awed by your success last year and wishing you all the best for this 'emergency' top up of the plan!! massive well done for hopping on before all the work was undone, to an outsider this would seem like a no-brainer, but I know how all our minds work and I know it must have taken a will of iron to say 'enough'

I'm on day 14 S&S and feeling great and optimistic that this time it'll be the time I succeed :D

Your diary sounds so positive Minnie, I have no doubt you'll get to your goal in no time x

Thank you Twinkle you have to love ketosis x

Thank you Lou your words really spoke to me. That's what I enjoy about this forum, it seems full of mind readers - we all feel/act/do the same and understand everything about each others journeys. Invaluable thank you :) This will be your year, day 14 is far into success well done x

Thank you Karla I hope so :) Have a great day x

God bless ketosis and it's magic ability to banish hunger :) It doesn't stop food fantasies though, which now and again I have.

So it's day 6 and I don't remember the last time I was here so I am really happy. 11.7 today and I shouldn't daily weigh but I do it prepared for no loss so it's a boost if there is.

I filled a glass cup with 12 black glass pebbles and 14 clear glass pebbles yesterday. For every lb I lose I will remove a pebble. The 14 clear ones represent each lb in weight I need to lose to reach 10.8 (happy-ish weight). The 11 black ones represent the harder lbs I will need to lose and work harder to take me to target :) x

Good idea Minnie, so much satisfaction as the pebbles gradually reduce. I tend to think of it in bags of sugar terms & imagine them piled on top of each other as every 2lb drops of my body. One more day & the 1st over. Well done x

Thank you Susie encouragement really helps. The sugar is a great visual. I have the black pebbles at the bottom of the glass and the clear ones sitting on top of them. I can't wait for the day I take a black pebble :) x

When I think I was at target just last June, and have regained 2st, it can really get to me. So to stay positive about tomorrow instead of next month, I have written myself a list of mini goals that mean something to me to focus on, one step at a time, until I'm back :)

Mini Goal Weight Milestones.

11.4 - normal weight, not overweight.

10.13 - In 10s again and 1st lost.

10.9 - single numbers in 10s.

10.6 - lower 10s getting closer.

10 - my happy place with body confidence.

9.13 - 2st lost.

9.10 - target reached.

I find it strange that these numbers meant nothing to me when I was gaining past them rising up and up and up! Onwards :) x

Minnie, you are doing so well. It's very inspirational how you're tackling your gain. And that you didn't let it creep up higher. I don't know how many times I have lost and regained the same amount of weight. I think over the last 12 years I have been on the weight I am now several times. This is my year though. It seems we all feel that way and I'm so glad.

Good afternoon Minnie, you're doing really great.
I love the pebble idea, something visual to show.
Hope today's a fab one xx

Hi Minnie,
Loving the glass pebbles idea and another boost to keep you on track xx

Thank you :)

I teetered right to the edge of the wagon this evening, urges just wouldn't go away and cooking El Paso fajitas with chocolate desert for OH sent my cravings crazy. It was a hunger that's been building since 2pm from nowhere. Really resent the diet sometimes lol like a child, because it's only me that got myself in this situation.

I reached quickly for the ham and tuna so I could nibble protein without having carbs, and I gulped down my last shake of the day. So today I have had 20 wafer thin slices of ham (196 cals), 1 small tin of tuna (113 cals), and my 3 shakes. I feel satisfied and happy with that so water for the night until bed time.

My delivery of Exante flavourings arrived today and I LOVE them all. I have peach, orange, black current and raspberry. Really gorgeous. I have been a huge squash/juice drinker as long as I can remember so with these I will be drinking much more water.

*it will be worth it* *it will be worth it* *it will be worth it* *it will be worth it* *it will be worth it*

Hi Minnie I have just caught up on your diary you are doing so well - I love the pebble idea it's great - we have similar amounts of weight to loose last Friday I was 11.6 but fell completely off the wagon last Monday so I am hoping for a loss tomorrow for WI even of a lb - I'd love to be 9.10 - we will do it Minnie - I love your mini goals also they are fab - best of luck x

good on you for not caving in & eating some of your OH dinner. Sounds like torture having to cook for others. I'm lucky cos my hubby & kids all love cooking. Just have tpoput up with the aroma. Hope you have another good day tomorrow x

Thank you TH I bloody love fajitas! x

Thanks for the support Tigs we most certainly will do it. Well done for getting back up and carrying on x

Thank you Susie I thought all was well and then this hunger came and i had to battle. Thankfully after that it was fine but it's made me realise I'm not safe yet x

Back