Minnie's getting skinny

Good luck Minnie, still splitting some of my packs into two just incase I'm hungry in the early evening. I look forward to hearing how many steps you take.

Thanks Chris. That sounds a great idea, can I ask do you add the usual amount if water when making just half? I think I may split my last shake now thanks x

My shakes for coffee I split the water to keep them thick, The Veg soup today I made up with the normal amount of water and the result was still nice, more cuppa soup than thick creamy soup but still nice.

Thank you. Have just split a strawberry shake and used 400ml water. I usually use 600ml water for all my shakes hot it cold. I will split packs on hungry days from now on :) x

I haven't felt as hungry today, and the gnawing hunger pangs/cravings vanished. Iv been curious so I just tested with 6 ketostix lol.. and I'm in! :) x

Good news Minnie.

End of Day 3 for me so I tested with sticks I'm in too, as is Mrs 8391.

Yay for the little pink stix!! :)

Great news, hopefully you have got through the hard bit so no point in going back. Let me know If the raspberry crush tastes nice, haven't tried any of the flavourings but would like a change to the black coffee. Have you tried the pedometer yet. The steps add up really quickly & it will encourage you to walk more. I actually walked to a super market twice today. Once at lunch time & then this evening. And I wasn't tempted by any of the food.!!

That's great Chris, so much easier now the big K has arrived. PHEW! x

Thank you Miss Mac I am so relieved lol x

Thanks TH I really hope so, I could kick myself because I was in 10s on Halloween and by New Year I was almost in 12s. Feel positive now though, I am heading straight back :) x

Thank you Susie it feels effortless almost now, I could never go through those first 3 days again. I clipped the pedometer on this morning and had done 2,887 steps by 8:55am from shops/school. I'm home today so expect I won't tally more than maybe 6,000 today. I will look at the steps challenge thread and get an idea for it. It's a weight watchers pedometer and I had to put in ally weight/height details, then it's given me activity goals based on that. Today it wants me to do 5,401 (day 1) steps so I think I will try completing those goals to start off with x

I hope you all have another great day x

So today feels a lot lot better :)

I still wear all the clothes that I bought/wore at 10st as I refuse to go up or buy more, so the jeans I wear today are really cutting into me. More incentive to drop the weight, I can't wait for them to feel loose and fit properly. With Spring approaching I can't wait to stop hiding in my layers, as I am now. Long cardigans, biggest coat.

Today 11.8 :) Day 5 and I havnt been this good on plan in about 8 months so I am very happy x

Well done Minnie. Pedometer sounds good idea :)

I'm like u, I wear same clothes as I did when I was lighter! Be nice feeling them loosen off a bit.

Hope u have a great day!

Morning Minnie you'll be surprised how fast the steps add up. Really glad I got a pedometer cos it does make you more conscientious of how your daily activities are going. By the sounds of it you have survived the worst part of the diet so all good ahead. I couldn't possibly wear my smaller clothes, everyone would run a mile cos I'd look like the Michelin man at the moment lol. I do keep an outfit that I want to get into hanging on the front of the wardrobe door so that helps keep me going. Stay feeling happy, you are doing so well.

Just read your diary. Loved this statement in your first post: "I'm the author of my own life. Time to write a success story... "

And WOOP WOOP for Ketosis! I'm on day 4 of 100% today. Don't have ketostix but am hoping I'm in ketosis too. I find it hard to tell as I don't really get the hunger pangs and stuff that most people get - sure I get the cravings but that's only because I see the food. I even think "I don't need it. I don't even really want it. But why shouldn't I just have it?!" That thought process caused me to cave on a number of occasions before Christmas, mainly because of all the social occasions that were planned where eating/drinking was (or at least seemed) compulsory. Thankfully January is far less busy so I can concentrate on me and what I want to achieve in my life story.

Keep up the good work!

Glad to see all your positive thinking hun :) welldone for staying on track and losing weight x

Good afternoon Minnie. You're doing fab, well done on losing another lb and good luck with the steps xx

Come on Minnie, how may steps I'm dying to know.

Thank you fellow slimmers :) Another great day, and I managed to resist all my favourite foods that I had to cook, so I'm feeling confident again. I wonder how long I will need to be on this to reach target. 8/9/10 weeks? Longer? It will be worth it to throw off my coat on a warm spring morning and bare my arms feeling fresh :)

Not many steps, nothing exciting there, 6,703. It just says 1,302 'earning' now because it's gone over the 5,401 target it set me. I wish it just counted my steps lol.

Thank you for all your continued support x

Minnie, I was thinking the same thing about spring while I was over the park today. I was trying to calculate how much I would have lost before I needed to take my coat off. Figured I'd be wearing it for another 3 months so hopefully will be 3 stone lighter by then. Still way of target but certainly a lot thinner than now. Did the number of steps surprise you.

Back