Minnie's getting skinny

How about every time you get tempted to eat something bad look up the calories & equate that to how much it will slow your loss down, just a thought-hope it helps. x

I think I need someone to jump out and whack me with a mallet or something lol x

I think we could all probably do with that!

Love that image! I'd forgotten the tango man!

Ha! Tango man! Brilliant!

I made it through Lou but I very nearly had chocolate biscuits. On a plus I discovered it really was psychological, because once I watched weightloss videos on YouTube, the 'hunger' went. It's just how fast the urges come, that what worries me, I can change my mind in a minute.

Have a good day all :)

Well done for getting through the day hun. I usually have my first shake between 2pm and 4pm due to work 5-12. It makes it easier to get through work.

I hope today goes well for you hun :) have a good one xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you :)

Todays plan for shakes is 2pm - 4pm - 6pm - survive evening cooking for everyone then get to bed. Today is day 10 of the diet but day 3 of the restart grrr. Should have just stuck to it. I feel like I'm drinking too much water with Exante flavourings in. I love it and it helps get lots of water down but It's making me feel like I'm bloated and heavier than ever, but I refuse to crack and weigh. So now I'm nervous about weigh in. Pleeeeeeeease let me have a loss! I won't give up the flavourings too! I want 11.4 but I think il be lucky to get 11.6 x

Spent an hour looking at last years photos and without wanting to jinx myself, today has been a breeze since. If I could just bottle this feeling :)

It's good to find something to motivate you. Glad your day is going well :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad you are having an easy day minnie x

Thank you :)

I have my smallest pair of pastel skinny jeans hung up in view. I just about squeezed into them at target, and they're the only pair I know I wouldn't get on me now so I don't even try! Iv hung them up to remind me. When I look at them I think of last Summer and flip flops and confidence :) I'm going to slip them on and they will fit even better than they did last year, soon x

That sounds like great incentive minnie.

I have a favourite pair of shirts that no where near fit me but i was gonna put them on and take a pic to try and monitor my progress. Will try and do that this week.

I am sure you will be back in yours in no time though :)

Good incentive. You'll look great in them on holiday!

Great idea Minnie, nothing beats fitting into favourite clothes x

Great idea Min. I've got a pair of jeans that are slimline so they're getting hung on back of door and I've got a photo of me during the Olympics. I was do trim then. I remember how great I felt at the time. I found that photo at work so it's at my desk!

Have a great day :) x

Back