Minnie's getting skinny

Peppermint tea sounds like it could help me lol. At least being on the toilet has kept u away from the kitchen ;-) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no Minnie, that's doesn't sound like much fun!! :eek: Hope your stomach has settled down again now..

Loads of luck for your weigh in this weekend - fingers crossed for moving into the 10s ;)

How are you feeling this morning hun?xx

Hi Minnie, hope you are ok & tummy's better today x

Last toilet visit was 1am (sorry) all good today :) Need a big catch up, sorry for lack of posts and support from me, work is really hectic at the moment. Currently typing on my phone as I walk!

Huge huge temptation today, few minutes resentment, then had a shake at 1pm and felt great again. Colleague showed me photos from 8 years ago and damn I was tiny but never knew! Damn Easter eggs everywhere and I do love a creme egg lol, I will earn them by Easter :)

Proper catch up tonight with you all can't wait hope you're fantastic x

Hey Minnie, I hope you're feeling better. Well done on resisting temptation. There's a never ending string of them because as soon as one season is over, another one starts. And I always used to work on the motto "it's just this once and it's only around for a short time" but there's always that one special thing, if it's not a mince pie, it's an easter egg. The fact that I am here shows that there's never the last chocolate but just one of many in a string of broken resolutions. Sorry if I'm a bit morose. Not feeling 100%. Just meant to say well done :D:D

Glad you're not visiting the toilet as much hun. Hope your day has gone well xx

You are so right Bee!

Today I was rushed off my feet and out of the house before I was awake! Hardly had any liquids until afternoon, which in turn made me hungrier than recent days. I have fantasised about different foods today but as in 'I will enjoy that at target.'

I am starting to get a serious weigh in itch!!! Only got to last until Saturday but I am so so tempted to peek in the morning! What will it be what will it be :) I hope I'm not drinking too much water with the Exante flavourings in, hmmm. Iv used a whole 150g tub just this week. I drink a LOT. But that's also why I'm enjoying no scales. If I were weighing daily, I'd be trying to cut back and change things to force the lbs down each morning, especially if they didn't budge. Iv been there done that, I'm not going down that miserable road. I'm sticking to 3 packs, I'm drinking at least 3 litres of water. I'm not giving up water flavourings too... The scales will determine that for me Saturday though lol!

I was 11.7 and am just beyond desperate to see 10. So the closer, the better. I think I'm being optimistic hoping for 11.3 or lower but that's secretly what I would loooove :D I think is feel that though, so I'm probably looking at 11.4 at best. It all adds up and gets you there though :)

I do love your post Minnie! I've got the weigh in itch too. I'm dying to see 12s something on the scales.
You really seem to be in the zone and concentrating on the end result, which is fab!
Keep going hun, we'll get there!x

Well done Minnie. You've got ur eyes on the prize!

Stay away from the scales. You feel good and in the zone. Don't risk changing that by hopping on too early.

Have a good day x

I wish I'd read your posts before I cracked and jumped excitedly on the scales this morning.

I have no words.

Have a good day everyone else x

Glad to hear you are felling better Minnie - the scales constantly play on my mind so I am trying to avoid them except for my weekly WI but it's hard and so tempting to step on them x

Minnie you know how this diet works - some weeks, despite only consuming 600kcal per day, you can STS or lose a "meesly" 1lb. REMEMBER though that one of those weeks is normally followed by a WHOOSH week where you can lose between 3 and 5 pounds.

Stay positive and stick at it - thinking of you and hope you have a fab fab day xxx

I stuck to it all week then had a couple of slices a pizza and only lost 1 pound.. Don't be down though next week will be a better week.. Just keep going you will see what number 10 :) x

Sorry to hear you have had a STS week Minnie, as already said just stick with it and hope for a good week next week.

Is it your official weigh in day today minnie or was that just a sneak peek?

Please don't let the scales have a hold over you. It's easy for the scales to grip onto all of us, but the fact is, it's how comfortable we feel that really matters. You're doing well for being on a rollcoaster journey like this xx

Minnie don't get disheartened. You know how temperamental the weight loss is on these diets. What you don't loose one week comes off as extra the next so stick to your plan. It will work. After your weigh in tomorrow take the batteries out of the scales. If its not battery operated get someone to put them away somewhere.
Hope the day has gone ok for you x

Hi Minnie. Everyone is right. Stick at it and you'll be in the 10s before you know where you are!

Back