ProPoints minxymoo diary

40?! Lies!! 30 is my final offer x

Love the pic! Like your hair too btw........what is the back like? x

Ha carly, i have a 15 year old son! I wasn't that early a starter!!
Dizzy, thank you, it's just razor cut into the neck, I love short hair, and trying to get it even blonder, had White blond about 3 years ago and went dark due to babies, grew it a bit but to be honest it really didn't suit, have a fantastic hair dresser who knows me inside out, so when I started ww again she was " right let's get it short and blond"

Getting back on diary track this week, promise

I was gonna ask if you were naturally a brunette......I've tried going blonde so many times and its ended up a horrid yellow, so I've ended up back to my natural dark brown, but am now thinking of it again because of my grey coming through faster that it has any right to do!! :mad:

But I've got it long, don't have a hairdresser I can trust and short of shaving it all off and starting afresh myself I really don't know what to do!! LOL!!

It looks fab

xx

I'm not exactly sure of my natural colour, it's been so many!!
It's a light brown with a touch of strawberry blond if I remember rightly!

Put on half a lb this week, so back onto diary for sure!!!

Been on a manic biscuit frenzy today. Wiped out half my weeklies on day one!!! Still 6 days to limit the damage. Going away to the seaside for the weekend so lots of walking and running about

Thanks Hun, going to get long walks in by myself and let my mum and hubby sort the kids out,
Having a bad day today, not food wise just general life!!!!

Oh lots of thing, but nothing really! Lazy hubby who sat doing nothing last night, kids were all playing up, little one drew all over himself, no one paid any attention to him!
Had to chase the bin men down the road cos he didn't take out the rubbish, even though he had to step over it to leave the flat,
It's rained and I have 12 school shirts needing washing and ironing before next week,
We need to move as we live in a 2 bed flat with three kids, and we are on the council list to move, so finally, after two years of waiting we get a call saying to come and see a 3 bed maisonette, not in the greatest of areas and I'd lose my garden, start out to see it, and a stone flicks up and cracks my windscreen, not a chip a big 2 inch crack,
We are driving to the seaside tomorrow, and the soonest they can replace it is Saturday, so it's being done while away, and 100 quid lighter in the purse!!

Just a poxy day really

Thanks girlies, I know it will all be fine in a couple of days! I'm such a moody moo sometimes, just need some me time, can't wait for the kids to go back to school so me and the cooper can do what we want

Altogether now.....oh I do like to be beside the seaside. Oh I do like to be beside the seeeeeeeeeea!!
Its been lovely and sunny and the kids have been running around and I've been on the 2p machines ha ha ha

News flash Mindy moo ISVERY drunk on gin somthng she hasn't had since She wad 17 some 23 years ago!!

She has also just won 140 quid at the club house in the open the box raffle m

More gin tarquin?

Woke up a bit fuzzy but that's to be expected. We managed to do a bottle and half of gin between us!! Deciding to have a holiday from wi this week although still keeping an eye on my intake I'm deciding not to stress too much about it. Having such a great time with the kids x

Back