ProPoints minxymoo diary

Giant hugs x

Exciting evening for us tonight, putting on the glitz for award ceremony at our little theatre, as my bayley is up for two awards for his part as jim Hawkins in treasure island,
He is only 8 and asd, so such a big debut role was a huge acheivement in itself,
He has a little tuxedo(thanks to eBay) and i've got a floaty dress, and even mr moo is coming out, after doing the plan for 4 weeks, (not weighed him this week, but 12 lb loss so far) so he don't look like " fat dad".
Will post a pic of us all later, but keep your fingers crossedx

Hope the ceremony went well :) looking forward to the pic xx

Thanks Hun, he didn't win (robbed I tell ye) but we all had fun, and so many compliments. Will get piccie on later

Well, I should get back on with my diary!! And may as well start with getting into the 12's,

At last left the 13s and can't wait to be in the 11. I have given myself a goal of getting there by December, got a lot going on in that month, going to butlins for my dads 60th, then my brothers wedding on the 15th and then a two week run of panto starts on 17th,

Yay!!!! Well done u! Sure then 11s will
Say hello soon :) c

Hmmm have the distinct feeling I'm going to have a gain tommorow. Its my 41st birthday on Wednesday. And have been out for birthday drinks already. Although I did wear my pedometer out and did my daily steps by 130 am and was earning for the whole day! !

Good luck for WI :) enjoy ur birthday cx

A sts so better than expected. Roll on tomorrow

And today is my burfday
I'm 41 and having a relaxing day
Had flowers from a man.......who isn't my husband.
Had a bath with no interruptions which is a blooming miracle
And my eldest son Hoovered......two miracles
And so far no one has brought me sweets

Wow miracles do happen ;) have a fab birthday xx

Hope ur well petal x

Hello hunny yes I'm fine. Bit hectic with rehearsals and kids and life. But looking forward to our meet up
X

:D me toooooooo!!!! Xx

How's ur weekend? Xx

It's fine, busy with rehearsal and trying to sorce my costume and de cluttering my wardrobe'!!

Yay!!!!!! :) x

Back