Mirjam's Cruise diet

Glad SW suiting you so well Mirjam - hope you have a lovely time with your guests - fingers crossed for your interview - that would be great if it works out!!! Take care T x

Hope your sis and neice have arrived safely and on time - have a brilliant few days and lets hope the sun shines in bonny Scotland x

Hope your having a good SW week with your family here! How did the interview go?

Hi Trudy, had a great time, thanks! interview is tomorrow and have another one on Tuesday so will keep you posted. X

What started as a cr*p day today, turns out to be a good one.... I GOT THE JOB!!!! :D:D:D Am starting 19 March and am so much looking forward to it.... Great benefits too so that's a big plus but the biggest plus is, is that it is a permanent job so no more contracting!!!! :wee::wee::wee:

also, today my two beautiful ginger babies :kitty::kitty: have turned 3 years old and I hope that we can have them around for a very long time to come? Happy days today! Xxx

That's great news Mirjam :) Well done you!

YAHOOOOOOOOO sooooooooooooo happy to read that post!!! WI tonight isn't it???? Lets hope that the good news continues!!! X

That is the best news Ive heard all day Mirjam - BRILLIANT & CONGRATULATIONS on your new job. Happy birthday to the twin kitties too :)

Thanks guys! WI was this morning Trudy but had a bad migraine and made a wrong move and pulled a muscle in my back so I've been laying flat on my back in bed :( will skip this week unless I feel fine tomorrow so that I can go tomorrow, otherwise it'll be next week x

Hi Chris, back's fine again :) Don't start my week until coming Monday, to or row I have to do a drugs and breathalyser test. will pass for sure as I don't drink during the week and will take my meds with me so that they will know what I take.

Have been for my second run outside today, it was quite windy but am pleased I managed to do my 2x 12 mins :D

got weighed yesterday and only lost 1/2 lb after STS last week so that's a bit disappointing but this morning the scales showed some more loss.

not much to tell, am enjoying my last few days off and the weather is nice so it's great to be outside! Xx

Hi Mirjam great to hear you are OK - I cant remember seeing daylight today been so busy at work, Ive only just got in so a very long day x

Mirjam, a loss is a loss and you have had a lot on your plate recently. Also you are getting fitter so you might be putting muscle weight on! SW is a great diet as it mirrors 'normal' eating so although losses may be slow I kinda feel its a plan that is good for long term. Hope you enjoy your last week of relaxing before your new job - soooo exciting - glad your back is better .x

Hi gals, here's a quick update! Have started my new job on Monday and so far, I'm really liking it. It's only 5 mins away by car so I can lie in a bit longer in the morning :)
Haven't met the boss yet but did speak to him on the phone yesterday and he sounds nice.
Weight wise I'm a bit sts, might be due to the running and this week gained as it's totm. Only lost 4lbs so far but hey, it's still a weight loss right? :D
Yesterday I went for a run after work and I managed to run 5.13K in 40.41:77 although this included 3 one-minute walks as the area I'm running is quity hilly. Not bad though er, for a first complete 5K run :wee: Today, I am so sore, I never thought that my delicate derriere could hurt THIS much! I feel my shins, hamstrings and glutus maximus and I walk like an old lady but at least I'm still burning the calories :)
No running today, tomorrow or Friday as I've got quite a busy week. Tomorrow I'm going to a bead cluster course and Friday I'm hosting a Temple Spa skin class. First run will be Saturday which is good as I've got a migraine atm so will go straight to bed after work :(
How's everyone going? x

Yay glad your okay Mirjam, was worried about you as not heard from you for a while. Glad the new job is working out okay. Fantastic achievement with your running - what a buzz - well done. The weight loss doesn't matter - you are not putting on weight which is grand and a 4lb loss on SW is great. Your running will be building muscle and as we said before SW is a great plan for life. Lastly if your feeling good then that is a huge plus in my book. Hope your headache goes away!!!
T x

Hi Mirjam good to see you are OK and job going well ............. our lovely Tour Manager Joseph was Dutch I asked him how to pronounce your name - I now know j is said with a k sound ;) x

Hi Chris, glad to see you've had such a great time in Holland, I hope I am so lucky with the weather like you have been! Had a bad week food wise last week and gained weight but I don't care, will be doing lots of running this week and plan to do my 5K every day next week when in Holland. It'll be easier there as there's no hills lol.

Had my first skin care class last Friday and managed to sell skin products for a whopping £632! :wee::wee: that's £150 going straight into my pocket so not bad for a couple of hours work! :D:D:D The last guest didn't leave until 4pm though and I felt real rough on Saturday but that past quite quick.

Have been really lucky this month with the migraines, normally the last forever but now I've only had to take 2 migraine pills instead of the millions (I know, am exaggerating a little bit lol) I usually have to take.

Re my name, your tour manager wasn't right, you pronounce it Miriam :) x

:wee::wee::wee: I heard some news today that has made my year! Wet Wet Wet are reforming AND are doing a one-off 25th anniversary concert in Glasgow in July! Better go and get me some tickets tomorrow :D:D:D:D

Back