Mirjam's Cruise diet

Yes, it was. Didn't you see me sitting on the front row next to the Queen? We are thick as thieves, Liz and I..... :D:D:D

Day 8 of 60 - PP
Had my first week on Cruise and must say, it was a breeze! Unfortunately my auntie Flo is visiting as from today as well so all the weight I lost during this first week, is back on due to retaining water. Damage is not a lot, I just STS for this week. At least it's not as bad as the last month when I gained 11lbs(!!!!) in 2 days ....

Started my morning with my old favorite, ff Greek yoghurt, cinnamon and vanilla. Not really hungry atm and I've got a migraine that's ready to kick in so not sure what I will eat today.....

Had the Dukan pizza last night for dinner and it was ok. I'm not too fond of chicken pizzas and the bottom was still a little bit soggy so I have decided to adapt the recipe a bit so that the next pizza hopefully will taste much better :) Also, didn't have the meat balls last night as the pizza and salad pretty much filled me up.

Have a good week everyone! x

Day 9 -f 60 - PV
Not feeling too well today, but that's all down to totm. Did manage to lose 1lbs of the retained water today, so that's plus I guess.... Just wanna stay in bed all day today but can't, too much to do! Have a big charity event on Saturday next week and still too much to take care off but it's for a very good cause :)

B - ff Greek yoghurt mixed with Muller vanilla
L - galette with chili chicken and salad
D - Spanish shrimp, mustard pork medallions and salad
S - yoghurt 1 babybel light

Day 10 of 60 - PP
For the next two days I will be on PP as I'm going away for the weekend and we're going out for dinner on Friday night and probably Saturday as well and I don't just wanna eat meat :).
B - yoghurt
L - chili chicken and galette
D - lemon chicken and mustard pork medallions
S - Muller light

Hope you enjoy your meals out, I had two last week in Glasgow and they tasted fantastic. I managed to get extra asparagus instead of potatoes with some swordfish and it was delicious.

I'msure I will enjoy them, no idea where we'll be going for dinner. Hope it's that nice Italian we went before but if so, not too happy as I can't have a pizza and no lime cheesecake dessert. Oh well, guess I'll just have to make my own lime cheesecake then lol

We have a celebrity among us :D I'm enjoying reading how you're keeping quite an active social life working alongside Dukan, something I often fail miserably at.

Wedding planner, wow... we have someone here, who straddles the Dukan and Atkins boards (ouch!) who'd probably love to meet you! (Vicky, don't know whether you've met her yet... she's at target so doesn't post here as frequently as before as she got there this time with Atkins, rather).

Day 11 of 60 - PP
:wee: I got on the scales this morning and am very pleased to say that I weight exactly the same now as I did when I finished Lipotrim! I've now lost 3.1kg (6.83lbs) since I started Dukan 2 weeks ago :wee:
Quite a busy day today, am off to the gym in 10 mins for my bodybalance, then back to work as I need to add the finishing touches to a big charity event we're hosting Saturday next week. Almost done, so that's good news.

Thanks Jo, you can say you knew me before I got famous :D:D:D I will keep you posted how it's going this weekend. My hubby's godson is celebrating his birthday so we'll be having a nice meal out. Will have to have a sip of champies to toast his birthday but will be drinking water the rest of the weekend.
Haven't met Vicky yet but am looking forward to meeting her.

Ok, this is my meal for today:
B - yoghurt with Muller light vanilla
L pork medallions (didn't have them last night) and Dukan bread. Bought the last 2 packs of oat bran yesterday at Tesco's and managed to get wheat bran from the health shop so will give it a try to see if it is as good as everyone's saying :)
D - Burgers
S - Muller light, 1 babybel light cheese

Have a good one today y'all! x

Made the bread for lunch and although it tastes ok, it doesn't fill me up as much as the pancakes do. Does anyone else have this problem?

Since discovering muffins, I can't honestly say I've tried dabbling with other recipes. They are soooo filling.

Otherwise, Mouse's goji victoria sandwich cake is a good one :)

I thought we're not allowed berries?

Wow, they are expensive! Nah, better steer clear of fruit as I'd long for grapes or strawberries next :)
That recipe you mentioned Jo, is that the Victoria sponge one?

Yes I think she called it that. My first tasting of it was in her garden! Sitting in the sun! Lovely!! Then she made me one when she came to visit me when I was in the UK. Mine aren't as good as hers, mind.

Gojis are good though, despite the price, and I have a handful at the weekend in a muffin - a bit like a fruit cake! (when we use our overactive Dukan imaginations, that is ;))

Day 12 of 60 - PV
Am about to pack my suitcased for our weekend away after dropping off all my kitties at the cattery. Also bought some food that I can take with me so that I still can do Dukan for the next two days.
B - yoghurt
L - chicken and a pancake
D -? will have to see where we will be going for our meal tonight.

Don't have much inspiration atm, so will write some more later :) But will have to consider the berries then if I can get them.

Kitties... cattery? What do they think of it? I've never used one but finding someone to feed mine at home this weekend was a feat! August is an empty place here (where residents are concerned at least, tourists everywhere though!)

I found some goji berries in Tesco (small packet but cheaper than over here)

They love it there as the owner really spoils them and they've got quite big runs they're in (we've got 5, all ginger and they've got 3 runs, 2-2-1 as the single one is the Alpha and prefers to be by himself). But of course they're the happiest at home :)
Will pop in Tesco when I'm in Newcastle as I don't want them squashed in the car.

Day 13 and 40 of 60 - PV and PP
Just came home after a great weekend in Newcastle with my oh. Managed very well with the food, had spciy tomato shrimp with a mixed salad and green beans and a carpaccio for a starter. No dessert but a cup of tea. After the meal we went to this lovely champagne bar for a few birthday drinks and had 2 glasses of champagne. I know, you're not supposed to drink while in ketosis but I thought I'd risk it and was fine the next morning. Yesterday had a pancake and yogurt for brunch and a nice chili (no beans) with mange tout for dinner. Today's a PP day so again yoghurt for breakfast, chicken for lunch and a bacon omelet and fillet steak for dinner with yoghurt mixed with oatbran for dessert. I really like the oatbran in the yoghurt so will have that again.

Day 15 and 16 of 60 - Pv and PP
Yesterday had Bacon and eggs for breakfast, yoghurt for lunch and smoked paprika meatballs and beetroot for dinner.

Today's WI day, and lost 1.1kg (2.42lbs) after sts last week due to totm. Not bad! :D

B - yoghurt
L - chicken
D - pork medallions
D - not sure yet, might try a swiss roll for dessert

Going into town this afternoon to pick up my evening dress for the big charity event this Saturday, can't wait!

Last edited:
Back