Mirjam's Cruise diet

Thank you Dukandebut, it was just so much fun organising the whole event!

Day 23 of 60 - PP

Not a lot of inspiration to write today so I'll keep it brief. Am going to th egym in half an hour for my bodybalance work out and after that visit the big Tesco on the other side of Aberdeen to get some more oatbran as I am travelling to Holland this Sunday so I want plenty to take with me! Have also checked what it's called in Holland so that I can buy it there in case I can't get it at Tesco. Will also check out which manufacturer makes Muller as I don't think they sell it back home.

B - turky bacon and parsley omelet
L - chicken with galette
D - some sort of burgers but not sure yet what flavour
S - either yoghurt or custard

You really look lovely... and very slim too... :D

Thanks Joanne! Do you know that wehn I'm at the gym doing my bodyblance and seeing myself in the mirror I still see a fat(ish) person? It's becasue my tummy won't go away :(

Thanks Joanne! Do you know that wehn I'm at the gym doing my bodyblance and seeing myself in the mirror I still see a fat(ish) person? It's becasue my tummy won't go away

I think most of us have this problem, I think the brain takes a while to catch up. I still can't believe I'm a size 10 and keep taking 12's and 14's to the changing rooms:D

It's not as bad as it was, after I'd lost 4st in 3.5 months I still saw myself as a size 18/20 although I am a size 14.... should now be getting closer to 12 but just want to get rid of my mummy tummy and I don't even have kids lol

I'm not sure I truly see myself as I am now... I have "fat eyes" and am still surprised to see my reflection in a shop window as I pass... It really does take a long time and as for the Mummy tummy, my cats must have given me that too (cos I've no human children!), and it looks far worse to me, looking down on it, than when I look at me as a whole in a shop window! Of course!

I know that I look better in the face with more weight, whereas my tum looks better with less. At my age, I had to make a cruel choice alas! (You're younger than me, I think. I'm 47).

I agree Joanne, when I look at it from up here, it does look worse. True, we all look better with a bit of meat on our faces and I also agree with you, if you have to make a choice the choice is easy. I'm not that much younger than you, I'm 43 but stopped counting at 29 :D.

Day 24 of 60 - PV

Have a nice dinner tonight with my hubby and a friend and am looking very much forward to it as the restaurant we go to is fantastic! Yesterday I went to Tesco to get some more oat bran but it was sold out.... fortunately there's a health store there as well but it was also sold out! Did manage to order 2 bags though and can pick them up tomorrow.
So, for today I'm planning to have the following: bacon and tomato omelette, for lunch chili and lime prawns and a galette and dinner, well, gonna have a look at the menu to see what I'm gonna order.

Yum! The garlic/lime/ginger/chili shrimps I made were sooooooooooo nice! I still have this lovely tingle and warm feeling in my mouth. :)

Day 25 of 60 - PV

Had a lovely meal last night and the food was so darn nice! Decided to do an Atkins meal and had scollops with small chorizo strips and crispy kale for starter, a lovely fillet steak with side salad for main course and the only choice I had for dessert was a cheese board so decided to go for that but had no grapes and crackers. It was mighty fine! :D

Today's another PV day so have decided to make a BLT sandwich for brunch and a chicken salad for dinner.

This afternoon I made the custard and it's absolutely lovely! Am gonna make that again....

Day 26 of 60 - PP

Hubby loved the custard, too bad there wasn't a lot so am gonna make some more today. Having a PP day today and am quite busy. Going to visit my family in Holland as from Sunday so am doing some washing and need to pack today as I'm away almost the entire day tomorrow. I've contacted Muller to see if they sell them in Holland but unfortunately they don't :( Will have to come up with something similar then, and will also check the Dutch Dukan site for tips on what to eat. Won't be able to WI on Monday so will do it Sunday before I go. Customs will be having a field day when they put my suitcase through the scanner as it will be filled with not only clothes, but also oat and wheatbran, cornflour, flavourings, baking powder :D

B - omelette and herbs
L - chicken and galette
D - homemade burgers

Day 27 of 60 - PV

I've decided to WI 2 days early as I don't have time tomorrow morning, I need to be at the airport by 8am. Didn't lose that much this week, in 5 days lost 600gr (1.32lbs) but every lb is one ...

Having a BBQ this afternoon and have prepared my own burgers and salad. Will stop at the buthers to get some lean chicken kebabs so I'm fully prepared for it. Had scrambled egg and bacon for breakfast and BBQ for lunch/dinner.

Will try to get on here every day next week but it might be a bit difficult so speak later! x

Thanks Chris, I'm sure I will :) x

Looking forward to hearing how you're getting on! Any problems at customs?!! Did your family members remark on your weight loss? (Now that your weight is in the normal range, things will slow up unfortunately...).

Enjoy your break!

Aw I've missed you, but if you do log on whilst away, I hope you are having a wonderful time! :)

Back