Miss Helpme Food diary

Miss helpme

Ok im starting this food diary as ive almost reached my gold membership (6lb off) but I still want to loose more weight then this. I need to keep on track so if there is anything you can think of that i need to change then please let me know!!

What im going to try and do is keep to the new pp that have come in but i dont know if im going to be able to?!?!?

So the pro points I have is 26pp per day plus 49pp per week! (im hoping that I will keep to this and continue loosing weight)

Wednesday

Breakfast
Quakers porridge and raison - 4pp

Lunch
KFC snackbox - (didnt eat all of it) 15pp

Dinner - Chicken stew and bread roll 13pp

Milk - 2pp

Total - 34pp
26 daily & 8 weekly pp

Thursday

Breakfast
Bacon, sausage, egg, mushrooms and tomatoes - 10pp
Skimmed milk - 2 pp

Dinner
Roast dinner and wine - 27pp

Total - 39pp
26pp + 13pp weeklies
Total weeklies left = 49 - 21 = 28pp

Friday

Breakfast
Quakers porridge and raison - 4pp

Lunch
Chips - 8pp

Dinner Thai yellow curry and rice - 14pp
Wine 4 pp
Milk 2pp

Total = 30pp
26pp + 4pp weeklies
Total weeklies left = 24pp

Thanks to you both!! Ive been looking at this site on and off for a little while and I always find everyone on here really nice and helpful to each other and this is why I decided to put my diary on here... and hopefully with the support on here I will get to my goal weight soon!!

Saturday

Breakfast
2 weight watcher bread - 3pp
Jam - 3pp :sigh: (I had this before I checked it out and to be honest im not having it again 3pp is quite a lot for a small amount of jam!!)

Im going out for my lunch today but im going to have the healthiest thing on the menu (I hope lol) I will post it on here later!! :D

Ok I did try and have the healthiest thing on the menu but it had peppers in it and as im allergic I was unable to have that sooooo...

Lunch - I had a small plate of scampi and chips (this was classed as light bites) so im classing it as 15 pp as there was not much on the plate and can I also add i never even had a pudding :D

Tea - WW chicken, leek and onion soup - 3pp
Bread - 1 pp
Packet of monster claws - 2pp

Total today - 26pp
Weeklies used - 1pp
Weeklies left - 23pp

Last edited:
I did really well until I went to tescos and ate a chicken caesar wrap... cost me 14pp from my weeklies :( although at least I still had some left!! now i need to be an angel for the rest of the week!!

Weeklies left - 9pp

Don't worry you can do it!! Just plan out your week and be prepared and it won't be too bad. Good luck xx

Thanks MrsLmc... Im just a little annoyed with myself as I quit snacking about 8 weeks ago and since then I have lost about 8lbs which is more then I had lost over the previous 3 months!! Although the good news is I get weighed on Tues so ive only got 2 more days and im going to plan this next week out like you said! Got to stay positive :)

Sunday

Breakfast
Porridge and blueberries - 3 pp

Lunch
Pasty - 10pp

a couple of sweets - 2pp

Dinner
Beef wellington, salad and green beans = 20pp

Total today = 35pp
26 daily
9 Weeklies

Well thats all my weeklies gone!! but I only have one more day till weigh in so im just hoping I loose weight this week!!

Monday

Breakfast
Porridge with raisins - 4pp

Lunch
Bacon sandwich - 5pm
Packet of cheesy crisps - 2pp
WW bar of choc - 2 pp

Dinner
Chorizo and bean chilli with grated cauliflower (this is a nice change to have rice) - 6pp

Mince pie - 4pp

Total - 23pp

Tuesday

Breakfast - Porridge with raisins 4 pp

Lunch - chorizo and bean chilli and cauliflower

AND NOW FOR THE WEIGH IN............. I PUT ON 1LB!!!!!! Argh i cannot believe it for the first week ever I stayed within my 26pp and used my weeklies so how can I have put on a pound?? I wasnt very happy about this but next week i hope to see a loss!!

Well I do a lot of walking and I've started back at the gym this week so maybe I will go back to my 29pp and hopefully that will fix this!! I must admit I do think my body is odd as when I have a really good week I dont seem to loose much... I've only got 6lbs to go to reach my goal and I have to stay positive and believe it's going to work xx

My body seems to be a bit odd too, last week I ate 33pp daily and nearly all my weeklies to try and maintain, and I lost 4lb!! Couldn't have done it if I'd been on 29 and used weeklies. This week was a whole other story lol. Definately try going back to 29 though when you are exercising xx

Oh do NOT talk to me about odd bodies haha.... If you are exercising you need to eat ALL your dailies and ALL your weeklies to lose weight. Im in the gym 4 or 5 nights a week where i do 6-8 exercise classes. Im losing half or a pound in the week if i stick to the above. One week i only ate my dailies thinking the weight loss would be higher but i gained two and a half pounds. I must be losing inches though so take ur measurements.. Best of luck to u x

Right you two have convinced me im going to go back up to 29pp per day and eat my weeklies too!! Heres hoping for a good weight loss next week!!

Right back to my diary.....

Wednesday

Breakfast - Porridge with raisins = 4pp

Lunch - Chicken sandwich = 8pp
Packet of crisps - 2pp

Dinner - Curried cottage pie with gravy 14pp

Total = 28pp

Thursday

Skimmed milk - 2pp
Brunch - this was eaten late so thats why im calling it brunch lol
Egg and bacon sandwich - 8pp

Tea
Mixed grill -
Sausage 4pp
4oz Chicken - 4pp
Tiny bit of gammon - 2pp
Chips - 8 pp
Total = 18pp

2 Glasses of wine = 6pp

Total today = 34pp
5 weeklies used

Friday

Skimmed milk - 2pp

Breakfast
Sausage, 2 x bacon (rind removed), egg, mushrooms, tomato and 1 slice of toast = 12pp

Tea - Chilli con carne 11 pp with grated cauliflower and home made garlic bread 6pp

Total today = 31 pp
Weeklies used - 2 pp
Weeklies left - 42pp

Last edited:
Right here we go I now have to work out how much bad stuff I ate this weekend... I know its going to be bad as we had 2 xmas dinners and wine!! :sigh:

Saturday

Skimmed milk - 2pp

Breakfast - Sausage, black pudding, bacon, fried egg, beans and 1 piece of toast = 14pp

Lunch
Lamb 4pp, Roast pots 5pp, Stuffing 2pp, cabbage, sprouts, carrots, gravy 2pp and a bread roll 3pp = 20pp (ive added it to 20 as she put a few other things in it that I could not calculate.

Half a bottle of rose wine - 10pp

Pudding - fruit charlotte 8pp (im guessing at this)

Total 54pp :eek:
29 pp daily
25 weeklies
Weeklies left = 17pp

Sunday

Bring on another Xmas dinner lol

Breakfast - I didnt dare have any lol

Skimmed milk - 2pp

Lunch

Prawn cocktail - 8pp

Beef 3pp, Yorkshire pud 1pp, pigs in blankets 4pp, stuffing 2pp, minted cabbage, carrots, sprouts, parsnips 2pp, roast pots 5pp, gravy 2pp = 19pp

Pudding - Profiterole cake 7pp

Wine x 2 = 6pp

Total - 42 pp
Daily - 29pp
Weekly - 13pp
Weekly left 4pp

Now Ive added it up it dosnt seem too bad to me but I still think ive put weight on over the weekend but we will see.

Monday

Skimmed milk

Breakfast - Porridge with raisins 4pp

Lunch - Bacon and egg sandwich with ww bread = 9pp

Dinner - ww recipe of Beef Bourginon - 8pp
a couple of roasties from yesterday added in there so im going to take it up to 12pp

Total 27pp

And im shocked that ive stayed within my weekly pro point
:D

Ok my fella has just reminded me of something I ate yesterday which I forgot about :(

Christmas cake I had a small slice of it but im going to have to point it at 10pp so i have gone over my weeklies... I just hope I havnt put too much weight on!!

But on a happier note I had a great weekend!!! :)

Back