Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Where is it that you're going to Miss M? Don't you just love boys and their dirty laundry :rolleyes:

We are off to Tunisia Katie but to be honest it could be anywhere as long as theres lots of sunshine a pool and nothing to think about for a week :)

Lol I'm so with you there!

Have a wonderful time, try and drop us a line if you can, I'll be happily envious of your fun in the sun :) xx

Up and about and the sun is shining :)

Today got to clean the bathroom and iron my travelling clothes then pack my airplane bag. I always worry ive forgot something so i will no doubt wander through the house a dozen times and look in every room to see if ive missed something!!

Excited :D

All packed and ready to go.
If ive forgot something now its tough.
Just hope ive got all the paperwork i need for this ticketless system. Really dont like that!! :(

Started off sunny here but now looks like rain. Really hope its blazing hot sunshine all week where im going :)

Have a great holiday MM. Tunisia has got to be hot & sunny surely!! xx

Have a great holiday!!

Have a great holiday Miss Mac x

Hope you have a lovely holiday. James and I went to Tunisia in late October 2012 - Hammamet. We had a lovely time but weather was a bit iffy. Hope it's better for you. :)

Have a wonderful time MissM! Let us know how it is I'm quite fancying a trip to Tunisia for some R&R :)

Hope the Tunisian sun is shining for you and that you're having a fab time.

Have a wonderful holiday! :)

Hi all, im back :)

I have had a wonderful holiday!
It was so relaxing and chilled out and the sunshine was amazing :)

I even went parasailing :D
I have photos on cd but no idea yet how to get them on my phone so i will have to look into that.

I have to say i ate what i wanted on holiday which included desserts and yesterday was the best dessert of all, a strawberry crumble, it was to die for :)
The only thing i did do was not go back for seconds and didnt eat anything on my plate just for the sake of it. If i was full or didnt like it so much i left it.

So in line with the new me, facing up to things rather than being in denial as i was in the past, i weighed this morning to see the damage!

Weight before holiday: 13.5

Weight after holiday: 13.9

I have gained: +4lb

My plan to stabilise worked!!!! :D
A 4lb gain for holiday totally off plan for me is amazing. I nearly died of shock looking at the scales this morning. Total disbelief!!
I have in the past come off tfr, gone on holiday and gained 18lb!!
So that has been a nice end to the holiday.

Last day off work today and going out for something to eat later so last day off plan today then back to calorie counting tomorrow to try and get back to nearer the 12's again.

Off to catch up now, hope you are all doing fab :)

That is amazing to only put on 4lbs on holiday and that will be off in no time. Well done. Glad you had a fab time. :)

That's amazing! Goes to show you have developed internal habits that are now instinctive and will help you to keep the weight off! I hope I'm the same on my holiday! I may need to be a bit stricter like only allow myself pastry breakfasts on a run day and only one gelato for the whole holiday, and eat slowly until I am full, that kind of thing :) maybe pasta on a run day and salad or meat and veg on the other days? Not sure yet.

Glad you had such a wonderful time and massive congratulations for such a small weight gain - your plan worked wonderfully, you should be very proud of yourself xx

Back