Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Wow in a good way to the weight loss. 5lb is wonderful :D.

Wow in a bad way to the last interview, bunch of time wasters !!. Makes you wonder how desperate some people must be to accept jobs like that.

Oh well fingers crossed for the other two MM. Do you know how long you will have to wait for a decision x

Wow in a good way to the weight loss. 5lb is wonderful :D. Wow in a bad way to the last interview, bunch of time wasters !!. Makes you wonder how desperate some people must be to accept jobs like that. Oh well fingers crossed for the other two MM. Do you know how long you will have to wait for a decision x

Hopefully i should know by the end of next week :)

Having lots of naughty food thoughts tonight.

Made my son our favourite pasta dish for his tea and theres leftovers in the fridge!!

I have thought about just cooking some chicken but i know as soon as i eat that, i will then eat the pasta aswell!!

Not sure why i am struggling tonight after such a great weigh in and im so close to the 12's!! Why now!

Only thing i can think of is i have been really tired today. Think the pressure and intensity of having back to back interviews and assessments have taken its toll.
I know tiredness is a trigger so i really need to get through this although i have promised myself a meal to celebrate if i manage to get a new job! ;)

Can you get an early night MM. Perhaps take a book up with you to keep your mind busy till you need to sleep. I'm sure the urge will pass if you distract yourself x.

Can you get an early night MM. Perhaps take a book up with you to keep your mind busy till you need to sleep. I'm sure the urge will pass if you distract yourself x.

Waiting for grand designs then going to bed after that.
Just had my second shake and feel a bit better.
Decided i can eat if i get offered a new job and that seems to have settled me a bit :)

So well done on your 5lbs MM amazing - I can't believe that interview - unreal - sounds like you are better off staying out then working for them - I can't believe she said that about small kids totally unprofessional - well done for keeping those food thoughts at bay - you are doing so well x

Well i survived another day 100%!

I had a tough few hours and my mind was going into overdrive trying to convince me to eat :(

Thats probably been the hardest so far!!

I now have a couple of days to relax without worrying about interviews only worry is seeing if i get offered any of the jobs.

In bed now so definitely wont fall off the wagon today but i hope the munchie monsters arent waiting for me tomorrow ;!

Just get an early night miss mac - avoid the food :)

Whoops! Should have read all the posts before replying! Well done for resisting :) x

Week 4

Day 23

Nothing planned today except ringing the wall insulation people to complain that they didnt turn up yesterday!! Hate that :(

Hope its an easy day food wise :)

Hope today goes nice a smooth MM x

Got a call today from job no.1. Had a driving assessment on monday and now they have invited me for interview. Didnt even know that was the plan.
Dont really want this job but im keeping my options open for now ;)

Got a call today from job no.1. Had a driving assessment on monday and now they have invited me for interview. Didnt even know that was the plan. Dont really want this job but im keeping my options open for now ;)

What is it that you do miss mac?

What is it that you do miss mac?

I have quite an eclectic work background yoyo as i like to do out of the ordinary. However, they do link together in a way.
Dont like to say about the jobs in the pipeline as i am superstitious that i will jinx them.
I will tell you what ive applied for after next week if i havent heard back from jobs 2 and 3 as i think if ive not heard by then it will be back to the drawing board :(

Having food thoughts again tonight!
I dont know whats wrong with me or why its happening so often :(

So im going to tesco tomorrow and getting some ultra slim snack packs (hopefully they will have stock).
I will have 1 of these along with my 2 shakes and hopefully this will help.

Can anyone give me a link to the FB exante swap site please, gonna see if i can try some meal packs??

Back