Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Week 6

Day 37

9 more shifts left to go at work :)
Into single figures now yay!!!
May not have a new job to go to at this rate with all the complications however, regardless, i have 9 shifts left!!!

Week 6

Day 38

8 more shifts to go at work :)

Its friday :)

Im not working this weekend :D

Woohoo!!! Loving your countdown! I've 8 shifts till my next day off! Haha! My own fault, but I just want as much money as possible for Xmas! Xxx

Still going strong MM, well done.

The sooner you rid yourself of that boss the better by the sounds of it. x

Week 6

Day 39

I had a night off yesterday. I had planned it but only on thursday. So i had chow mein and rice and 2 cookies and i was stuffed!!!!
I really enjoyed it too :) and didnt feel guilty after.

Today however i have a bit of a pain in my tummy! :(

I am unsure how to proceed now to be honest.
I am 12.7 and i think i would like to stay this weight for a while.

Phase 3 was really all about getting to a weight i liked being at but i didnt know where that would be so i was playing it by ear really.
Thing is, i would be ok with losing more weight from my body, but i dont like my face!! :(

It looks long and deflated and old!!!!

So i think i need time to get used to it before i lose anymore.

Saying that, learning from phase 2, i know that being 12.7 and eating will not keep me at 12.7 so i really need to go half a stone lower to give me some wiggle room.
My going out dress for 1st november is a 14 too and fits lovely so cant afford to put weight on.

I need to think about this and have a plan.......

Glycogen and water loss really does come off the face first. You'll find your face will plump up a bit with water regain. I promise :) glad you had a nice enjoyable evening xxx

I remember the 1st time I did a VLCD. I lost 2 stone very quickly & all that everyone said was that they could see it in my face lol .

As carrie says my face did eventually plump up again though.

Another half stone won't take long to shift MM. I'm sure you will come up with a plan that works xx

Thanks thats reassuring :)

Think im going to play around with it a bit this month. Try and see if i can keep control by sticking to shakes on the days i want to. See if this still helps me lose any weight.
For example i could eat today, shakes sun, mon, tues, wed, and thursday and friday im planning to eat at work as part of my last few shifts.

I have been having great losses this time round and im really pleased with that. If i continue then i could be well into the 11's by the end of the month, but im not sure if i want to be!!

I am not even sure if i am trying to sabotage?
I think i am actually a little bit scared of being that slim!!!!
11.9 is me being back to 'normal'.
The weight i was before i got pregnant 15 years ago!
The weight i was in my teenage/pubbing/clubbing years.
The weight i was at when i didnt consider myself to have a weight problem!!
That is only 12lb away from where i am now!!

Now i know to some people that weight may still seem overweight, but it didnt feel that way to me!

I love how your going by how you feel rather than what you weigh. But please remember that at 12.7 you've still no glycogen/water weight and it may never quite click into place how it is now. You won't know how you'll feel in the 11s till to get there. You may get there and hate it, so have fun regaining glycogen and a few extra lbs, but on the flip side you may love it. As you say it's 12lbs away. I'd hate you to look back and regret not pushing that last bit? Continue to take it one day at a time. Xxx

I love how your going by how you feel rather than what you weigh. But please remember that at 12.7 you've still no glycogen/water weight and it may never quite click into place how it is now. You won't know how you'll feel in the 11s till to get there. You may get there and hate it, so have fun regaining glycogen and a few extra lbs, but on the flip side you may love it. As you say it's 12lbs away. I'd hate you to look back and regret not pushing that last bit? Continue to take it one day at a time. Xxx

You are right carrie. I am afraid of that too. This being my chance and i dont want to blow it.
I know i will gain if i eat properly again so i am taking that into consideration too.
I certainly dont want to get to the end of the month and wish i had stuck to it coz ive put too much weight on.
Onwards and downwards to 11.9 it is then!!
12lb and counting.......thanks carrie :) xxx

I regret not pushing for 8.10 when I was 9st 0.5lbs... Nearly a year later I'm still unsure of wether I wanna do it? If is have just done it, I'd have known. Glad to have helped. Life's far too short for regret. My granny always said " never regret things you have done, your more likely to regret the things you haven't done " wise woman :) xxx

I regret not pushing for 8.10 when I was 9st 0.5lbs... Nearly a year later I'm still unsure of wether I wanna do it? If is have just done it, I'd have known. Glad to have helped. Life's far too short for regret. My granny always said " never regret things you have done, your more likely to regret the things you haven't done " wise woman :) xxx

Thats my motto too!!! I like your granny :D

Im eating today, then back on it until my leaving day which is Tuesday 14th. :)

Your losses are brilliant Miss M, very well earned. I think it's a good plan to keep going until you feel you're at the right weight and then even when you get there keep going that extra few pound so that when you eat again you will be at the weight that feels perfect for you. You can always do JUDDD using the packs you have for your fast days if that feels better for you xx

1/9 100%TFR

Ok so i cant put what week or day i am on after eating for 2 days so well and truly not 100% TS anymore but i am back on it today :)

My tummy is already making very loud 'Im hungry!!' noises!!

So my plan now is to stay on it until a week on tuesday so thats 9 full days then a day off for my last day at work :)

I am going to have to make this up as i go along now though as i start my new job on the 20th and im not sure yet what im going to do regarding the diet for that.
Plan is to keep going in some way to get to 11.9 goal though. :)

Exciting times ahead MM :)

You have done so well, and I am so pleased for you

A new shape, and a new job - just fabulous :D

11st 9lb sounds like a good weight for your height. Once your theRE you will know if it feels right for you x

Ok so day 1 of 9 didnt go so well!! :(
Suffice to say you should definitely stick to TFR until your end date rather try and have a day or 2 off!!

I even lasted until 8.30pm then went all out for an hour!!!

Im in bed now and done.

Not going to weigh until tuesday 14th and hopefully any damage will be undone!!

Day 1 of 8

Ended up getting up an hour earlier than i need to some how, doh!!! :(

Tummy feels horrible today and i really wish i hadnt broken last night and eaten!!!
I feel fine about friday and saturday but yesterday there was no need. That was total lack of will power and greed.

So 8 days TFR then 1 day off is the initial plan!

7 shifts left at work :)

Good luck for day 1 - it is harder getting back on to it especially if the end is in sight, I always struggle with short runs of it.

Today is a whole new day - you can do this xx

Back