Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Ok so i have messed up again!!
I survive all day no problems then another second goes by and ive fallen off the wagon :(

So for this month im going to try this judd thing.
Not exactly sure what im doing like but im going to give it a try.

I will look at the boards later but can someone tell me if i have got the general gist please?

So i do one day eating what i like
I follow this with one day eating 500 cals or less
I go up down up down so on and so on.
Thats it??

How many calories am i allowed on the up day or do i just eat what i want?

Yesterday was down, today is up and i need to do 2 down days in a row now and then that will make my last day at work an up day and it will tie in well.

Sorry for being a failure and going off the rails.
I dont know if this will work for me but i know that binging certainly isnt helping.

Any advice appreciated.
I will weigh tomorrow so i can keep track.

Ok so i have messed up again!!
I survive all day no problems then another second goes by and ive fallen off the wagon :(

So for this month im going to try this judd thing.
Not exactly sure what im doing like but im going to give it a try.

I will look at the boards later but can someone tell me if i have got the general gist please?

So i do one day eating what i like
I follow this with one day eating 500 cals or less
I go up down up down so on and so on.
Thats it??

How many calories am i allowed on the up day or do i just eat what i want?

Yesterday was down, today is up and i need to do 2 down days in a row now and then that will make my last day at work an up day and it will tie in well.

Sorry for being a failure and going off the rails.
I dont know if this will work for me but i know that binging certainly isnt helping.

Any advice appreciated.
I will weigh tomorrow so i can keep track.

I think that's the general gist of it, I think some people do 5:2 but others including TH do 4:3, 4 up and three down - it's under 500 calories on your down days and I don't think there's a calorie limit on your up days but I'd 'try' and do sensible up days.....ie that's what I'm telling myself I'll do when I move onto it xx

I think that's the general gist of it, I think some people do 5:2 but others including TH do 4:3, 4 up and three down - it's under 500 calories on your down days and I don't think there's a calorie limit on your up days but I'd 'try' and do sensible up days.....ie that's what I'm telling myself I'll do when I move onto it xx

Thanks katie.

I just used the juddd calculator and it says im allowed 1884 cals on my up days so have put that into mfp and will see how it goes.

I am going to try and just go up down up down etc unless i need an up day to land on a certain day then i will do two down to change it.

Ill give it a week n see how i go :)

Your not a failure MM!!

You have every right to try something different if that's what you need.

You are close to goal so you have more room for a bit of experimentation now. xx

PS my son works for Network rail & I wouldn't worry too much about what you wear. Just go middle of the road xx

PS my son works for Network rail & I wouldn't worry too much about what you wear. Just go middle of the road xx

Oh really susie!!
I just dont want to make the wrong impression!
I consider myself very lucky to have this opportunity and i intend to make the most of it :)

I am a hard worker and love working and being the best i can be and i hope i can make them wonder how they ever managed without me ;)

Your not a failure MM!! You have every right to try something different if that's what you need. You are close to goal so you have more room for a bit of experimentation now. xx

Thanks susie.
I think we all put a lot of pressure on ourselves to stick to this diet. I am happy with what i have achieved so far and i dont intend to make the same mistakes again!
I could have got to goal faster but if the juddd works then it means i have found a maintenance program too :) xx

You're definitely not a failure, that's the last word I'd use to describe you! x

Please don't feeling a failure honey, you've done so well!

I'm doing 4:3 fast days mon wed and fri then I can have the weekend for my up days. This week though I'm having 2 fast days in a row as I weigh on a thursday. See how it goes nothing is set in stone just work it to suit you. Best of luck x

My son is one of the engineers with the electrification & plant section. He deals mainly with the maintenance & repair etc of the larger electrical machinery, points & the high voltage stuff. Is that the sort of work you will be planning or don't you know yet x

My son is one of the engineers with the electrification & plant section. He deals mainly with the maintenance & repair etc of the larger electrical machinery, points & the high voltage stuff. Is that the sort of work you will be planning or don't you know yet x

No my section repair the track. Im sure they said they do oil and lubricant. Initially i will be setting up admin for the section annual leave, rosters, sickness that kind if thing then branching into section planner after that.
I am really looking forward to it as it seems i will be able to make the job my own :)

Finished on 1375 cals.
Will plan better and healthier now ive made a decision.
2 down days to do now then, not too much to ask eh ;)

You can do it miss m, you're full of stamina and motivation x

8-10-14

Start juddd weight: 12.12

So i have put on 4lb from eating fri, sat, sun and tuesday. This hopefully means i have stabilised here and i can use this as my start weight.

I am really pleased i am still in the 12's and i really hope this works!

I am now doing 2 down days so i can switch the order of the up days to suit the things i have coming up.

I feel much better having made this decision and i am more in control now i have a calorie limit on my up days rather than going mad when i fall off the wagon trying to do TFR.

So fingers crossed :)

6 shifts left at work :D

That's an excellent starting weight! Fab! Good luck with judd! It's an amazing way of life xxx

That's an excellent starting weight! Fab! Good luck with judd! It's an amazing way of life xxx

Thanks carrie!!

I feel like im cheating coz i remembered i can eat normal tomorrow ;) xx

So today is a down day and ive had a bowl of heinz lentil soup 190 cals. Would have had a bread roll with it but they were fresh from the bakery and had no calorie info on so im not risking it!!
Feel like im cheating just by eating soup!!

Dont need to do a down day tomorrow as buffet day at work has had to change to monday instead of tuesday so i will just keep doing alternate up and down days.

I am liking this diet already, i just hope it works weight wise :)

Sounds like you are having fun with this plan MM. I had a tomato soup today & loved every spoonful :D x

Back