Gammon and salad sandwich with weight watchers bread
S&v stars
Apple

Tea
Homemade cottage pie
Roast potatoes
Roast parsnips
Carrot and broccoli

All well under 1000 calories. So far so good. :)

Decided that if i dont get back into the 12's by the end of the week, that i am going to do 5 down days and 2 up. Its my night out a week on saturday and i want to feel my best.
Would do a week on the shakes but i think a food based calorie restriction might be a better lesson for me.
Will see how reigning it in this week works first though ;)

Well done Miss Mac :)
I agree, that a calorie based restriction will teach you more in the long run :)

How's today been MM X

Good down day :)
Slightly over my calories but it was due to having a chicken and bacon salad for tea as opposed to anything really naughty so i can live with that!

New job is going great. :)
Everyone seems really friendly which is great.
I feel like i am settling in well.
Found out yesterday that they closed the recruitment for my job early when they had received 200+ Applications!! I feel very lucky to be the chosen 1 :D

Wow !
That's a lot of applications. I guess that's the way of the world in the job market at the moment though.

I'm slightly over my down day cals too. 608 to be exact. But I had packs !
Like you Miss Mac, I am happy with that :)

Good down day :) Slightly over my calories but it was due to having a chicken and bacon salad for tea as opposed to anything really naughty so i can live with that! New job is going great. :) Everyone seems really friendly which is great. I feel like i am settling in well. Found out yesterday that they closed the recruitment for my job early when they had received 200+ Applications!! I feel very lucky to be the chosen 1 :D

Wow so you should! That's amazing! Well done :)

Good to see your first week went well Mm x

Had a really bad weekend food wise and now i feel bloated and horrible!! :(
Im doing 5 down days from tomorrow though so hopefully i will feel better soon!!
Why do i never learn!!
I eat and enjoy food until i get to the point where i am full then i carry on eating purely for the sake of it as by then i am definitely not enjoying it so why dont i just stop!!
I seem to go into famine mode, like its my last meal so i must eat everything i can!!!
But its not my last meal. I can eat again.
I really need to work on this!! This is most definitely my biggest problem :(

One good thing though is i am not dreading monday morning like i normally do.
Instead i am looking forward to going back to work tomorrow :)

I think that's a behavioral trait that a lot of us have to learn to control MM. But you have a plan to rectify things over the next 5 down days. Regard that as the intermediary stage. x

Happy Monday MM :)

As Susie says the reason most of us are here is not knowing when to stop :rolleyes:

We'll get there in the end :D

How has your day been MM x

I'm the same miss mac, eating for eating sake :(
I hope your day went well :)

So today went fairly well 700 calories so not technically a down day but since im doing 5 in a row i can live with that.

I had cheese salad
Ww yoghurt, meringue and banana
Crackerbreads

Will try and go easier on the cheese tomorrow to reduce the calories a little!

Work went great!
Lots of things starting to sink in and they have got me doing work that the previous admin didnt do for months and months. Its very technical so im not surprised and technically its 1 above my pay grade but i quite like doing it, it helps to be adaptable and it wont hurt come pay review time either ;)

Must say you sound much happier at your new workplace MM.

Have another good day x

Must say you sound much happier at your new workplace MM. Have another good day x

I feel like a new person susie!!
So much more relaxed!
It is so laid back compared to my old job, i really do feel blessed to have got it :)

Hiya Miss Mac, glad the new job is going well xx

There was a buffet at work today that i managed to avoid :)

Going to try for a shake day but if not ill have salad, soup and fruit only.
Want to drop 5lb before saturday :)

You can do it MM. x

Back