Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Yay ive managed a successful shake only day.
Weighing daily at the minute so will see tomorrow if any of the 5lb has gone yet :)

Woohoo! Well done :)

:party0011: go for it Miss Mac :party0011:

Well back to basics certainly paid off!
1 shake only day = 4lb off :D
Only 1lb more to go and anything else is a bonus!

Going to try for another shake day today as i feel a lot better, less bloated as i have been feeling really bad with that lately!

Again, emergency food will be soup, salad and fruit :)

:party0011: well done MM

You have got this sussed! Well done

Brilliant result MM. Great when a plan starts to work x

Wow well done Miss Mac xx

Ok so not a shake day as i had pasta but definitely another shake day tomorrow so i feel better for my night out :)

2nd week over at the new job MM, that went by fast. Hope today has gone to plan x

Getting ready for my night out!
Had breakfast of granola and yoghurt to put a lining on my stomach!
Been in the bath, asda has delivered my getting ready alcohol and now off to hairdressers :)

Its been a while since i was out last but since its my leaving do from a job i am so pleased to be out of now, i am really going to celebrate!! :)

Will weigh later to see if i have made it back into the 12's (even if it will be for 1 night only!!) :D

Have a great night MM X

Enjoy chick :D

Hope you had a fab night Miss Mac and your head isn't too sore! :party0036: xx

I hope you're not suffering too much today :)

Had a great night!! :D

Lots of people commented on how slim i looked which was lovely :)

I made it back into the 12's for the night out and i am 12.13 this morning, probably just due to dehydration but ill take it while i can :)

Not to hungover today as i stuck to the same drink all night and although i think i drank a whole bottle of archers to myself, it seems it doesnt give me a hangover :)

Got the beer munchies still though and going to make bacon sandwiches with crusty bread buns now!!

Going back to judding tomorrow. I dont seem to be losing on it but maybe thats because im not strict enough, but i do seem to be able to maintain on it.
So my plan is to try and stay around the 12/13 stone mark until after christmas and then maybe TFR again to lose a bit more.
I am in size 14 clothes which was always my aim but i still feel a bit chunky and i think i need a bit of a safety buffer zone so will try and go down another stone to achieve that.
But for now, just going to try and stick to where im at :)

So pleased for you MM. You are in a very good place so long may it last x

Sounds like you had a fun night MM. It's so nice to get compliments like that after all your hard work.

Back