Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

End of week 3 officially over :)

Bring on week 4......im ready for ya!!! ;)

I can see the pic now hun. That's a good treat and very well deserved! :)

I hope the scales are good to you in the morning. Please don't keep us in suspense for too long ;-) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're doing brilliantly Miss M, love your well deserved treats - good luck for weigh in tomorrow x

3 whole weeks on TS 100% - wowser - you should be really proud of yourself, that is an amazing achievement :D

I love body shop generally, but the coconut stuff is lush - just remember you might want to lick yourself ;)

Looking forward to hearing all about your great week 3 loss tomorrow xx

Love the coconut smells like holiday :)

Hi good luck I'm swapping from LL to exante as its cheaper so waiting for my parcel to arrive what do you think of them?

Love the name !!
I like Exante. I tried S&S, but yukkity yuk. Everything for me was :yuk: So I returned to Exante :)
Good luck cakemoss :D

I got some coconut body mist coz it smells like summer and i hope it will keep me motivated to keep going to be slim for summer.

Some body milk as my hands are really dry.

Some coconut hand gel

Some cocoa butter lip repair coz my lips are always chapped and dry.

All to look and feel better and the coconut smell of it all is to remind me of one of the reasons i want to lose weight, so i dont have to spend another summer being fat :)
That is a brilliant idea to keep your self motivated for summer !

Good luck for WI tomorrow Miss Mac :D

22-1-14

Week 4

Day 22

-3lb :)

Start weight 16.13

Current weight 15.7

Lost 1st 6lb in 3 weeks!!!!!!!

I am VERY happy with that :)

14's here i come!! :)

Well done miss mac :D
I am so glad you got a good loss. Its so easy to get demotivated on these blooming diets if the numbers dont show us what we want.
3lbs off is fab :D

That is a great loss hun. Congratulations! You've done amazingly. Have a good day hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fabulous loss, well done Miss M - here come the 14's :D

Blinking heck!! Well done. That's fab miss mac xx

You have got to be feeling that loss in your clothes Miss Mac :D

That's brilliant Miss Mac well done. You will soon reach that 2st mark. You so well deserve your treat, just think of palm trees, sandy beaches & the sound of waves while you are spraying yourself. Roll on summer x

Well done miss mac :D I am so glad you got a good loss. Its so easy to get demotivated on these blooming diets if the numbers dont show us what we want. 3lbs off is fab :D

Yes i think i would be gutted with anything less than 3lb on this diet but hopefully that aint gonna happen :)

That is a great loss hun. Congratulations! You've done amazingly. Have a good day hun xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks twinkle x

Back