Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

If i get through to 1st March i may feel confident enough to announce my grand plans!
Until then i havent wanted to jinx things so have been keeping it all close to my chest.

So watch this space!!

Well I'll be looking forward to hearing those grand plans whenever you're ready :-D xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

If i get through to 1st March i may feel confident enough to announce my grand plans!
Until then i havent wanted to jinx things so have been keeping it all close to my chest.

So watch this space!!

Oooh suspense, I'm liking this :) Can't wait to hear the plans, I'm sure whatever they are you'll succeed at them, you are indeed a woman on a mission :)

Month 2

Week 7

Day 49

Last day in week 7!!!

Last day in the 40's!!!

Weigh in tomorrow!!!

Omg its all going on lol :)

Feel much better this morning for having the early night :)

Have a great day everyone :)

Same to you. Have a good one :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Awww hun, last day in the 40's! That's absolutely amazing. I hope weigh in is good to you, you really deserve it every week! Have a good day hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hurray for today :D 50's here you come! Have a great day and I've got my fingers crossed for a good weigh in for you for tomorrow xx

Wow! You total superstar MissMac!!!

Very best of luck for your WI tomorrow :D xx

Wow well done you!!! Miss Mac you are a force to be reckoned with!!

Doing fab miss mac :)

End of day 49!!

Goodbye 40's hello 50's :)

Im nervous for weigh in tomorrow for some reason.
I dont have any particular goal or target to reach this week so any loss will be good but i am nervous that i may have a sts!!

Nothing more i can do if i did as i have been nothing but 100% so i would just have to push on through and hope for a bigger loss next week!

Hopefully that wont happen though and fingers crossed for a good result :)

Best of luck for tomorrow MM I'm sure you will do great as you were TS all week - you are doing fab. 50 days TS tomorrow is truely amazing

Good luck for WI tomorrow :D

19-2-14

Month 2

Day 50

Week 8

Start weight: 16.13

Current weight 14.10

Weekly loss: -2

Total loss: 2st 3lb

Well at least i got a loss!
2lb is not great on this type of diet but im gonna push on through and see how the monthly total looks.
Either way though im not coming off it because at the very least the losses are consistent every week :)

I got very light totm last night too so this could have a bearing on things.

I want a big loss next week though to make up for this week lol ;)

Have a great day everyone ;)

Whoop!! Day 50!! go you!!

You are an inspiration to newbies like me (even started my own diary in here although its a bit bare as yet as only day 3!!) so a big thank you and a massive well done for all your hard work!!

P.s.Totm is a ***** :-( me too so no idea how my first week is going to look, but if nothing else i guess it will show the week after :)

Back