Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Been doing a diet plan for my first week of food.
I was going to try and keep it as low carb as possible but now i have put carbs into 1 meal a day.
I have decided to do ww and thought if i do the first week with little or no carbs it wont help much the second week.

I am hoping my stomach has shrunk, so small portions will be the only option :)

I will do ww myself for the first month to see how i get on and then if i think i am cheating too much or not doing it right i will join a group again after i come back off my holiday in june.

My hope is to somehow, at the end of may, after eating normal food again, be at the same weight as i finish TFR at the end of april!
Doable or not?

Yes :)
Very doable and accountable too :)

If you are able to stick to WW food you will be ok MM. The main thing will be to have controlled portions & not to eat more than you are allowed once your body starts getting used to having food a gain.

You are doing tremendously well getting through Easter without any food xx

If you are able to stick to WW food you will be ok MM. The main thing will be to have controlled portions & not to eat more than you are allowed once your body starts getting used to having food a gain. You are doing tremendously well getting through Easter without any food xx

I did ww for 10 weeks before christmas and found i enjoyed the diet and found it easy to do and easy to stick to. The only problem was i didnt lose weight fast enough.
So this time i dont mind about the weight loss i just need it to control my weight to stop me gaining. :)
Hopefully it will do the job :)

Easter has been fine. Went to bingo with my sisters on friday, was working saturday and now waiting for my son to come home.

I have had food thoughts but they were nothing to do with easter!! :)

Yeah, already losing so much weight should take the pressure off a bit MM. Now you feel more comfortable in your self even a lb now & then will be enough to keep you going especially if you are enjoying the food that you are allowed xx

Yeah, already losing so much weight should take the pressure off a bit MM. Now you feel more comfortable in your self even a lb now & then will be enough to keep you going especially if you are enjoying the food that you are allowed xx

Yes a small loss here and there will do me just fine :)

I needed a plan and have looked into many options but i feel this one is right for me, for now anyway. I will see how it goes x

Happy Easter MM - 10 days to go absolutely amazing well done - I've heard the simple start on WW is good aswell as you're never hungry you can eat as much of certain foods as you like - I've been thinking once I'm done with TS I'll try this one :) hope your food thoughts subside and the next 10 days are easy for you - you really are a superstar - no food since last year - it's fantastic x

End of day 110!

And my son is back home......my world is right again :D

Month 4

Week 16

Day 111

9 days to go!!

Im in single figures on the countdown at last yay :D

And my email holiday tickets came through today too :)

That means i need to start the sunbeds this week or next which i dont want to do but i will burn so bad otherwise or have to avoid the sun all day.
I will be fine once i have had a couple i suppose.

Will need to get suitcases out and start packing soon too!

Ooo its getting exciting :)

Oh that last 9 days will be gone before you know it now MM. Just keep thinking of Tunisia with your son xx

Month 4

Week 16

Day 111

9 days to go!!

Im in single figures on the countdown at last yay :D

And my email holiday tickets came through today too :)

That means i need to start the sunbeds this week or next which i dont want to do but i will burn so bad otherwise or have to avoid the sun all day.
I will be fine once i have had a couple i suppose.

Will need to get suitcases out and start packing soon too!

Ooo its getting exciting :)

Ooh, tickets and suitcases - my kind of thinking!! :D

You must promise to keep your diary going MM, when you've finished this phase of your life plan

.......I'll miss my diet buddy otherwise :)

......and I'll be at this for some time to come :rolleyes:

I definitely will darcy :)

1 To see you through to the end :)

2 I need to be accountable to myself if i dont i am likely to let it spiral again and im not going to let that happen this time!

3 This diary has been a godsend and im sure it will continue to help me through the tough part which for me is maintaining.

I am going nowhere :D

I definitely will darcy :)

1 To see you through to the end :)

2 I need to be accountable to myself if i dont i am likely to let it spiral again and im not going to let that happen this time!

3 This diary has been a godsend and im sure it will continue to help me through the tough part which for me is maintaining.

I am going nowhere :D

Good to hear x

Just been for a lovely walk along the coast with my son. It was quite windy on the seafront but lovely fresh air.
The fair was there too so we had a look around there but to be honest my son doesnt like rides so we literally did just look. I dont mind though as at £3.00 a ride per person, it saved me quite a bit of money :)

Popped into tescos and stocked up on shakes. I now have enough to see me through to the end :)

End of day 111

Back to school for my son tomorrow but im still off work for another 2 days :)

Today has been a good day diet wise, no food thoughts to speak of so im very pleased about that!

Nearly weigh in day again, think it will only be a 2lb loss this week for some reason but i will wish for 4lb as that would take me into the 12's! Never gonna happen for me though from my weight loss history but a girl can dream ;)

Month 4

Week 16

Day 112

8 days to go

Last day in week 16 :)

Second to last weigh in tomorrow :)

Omg i cannot believe i am nearly at the end of this journey.

I honestly would not have believed you if you told me on new years day that i was actually going to do 4 months 100% TFR with no slip ups and no breaks!!

I am excited and nervous for my stabilisation phase as i dont want to undo all my hard work.

Hope everyone has a great successful diet day :)

Enjoy your work free days - can imagine how excited you are about coming to the end of your journey. I have every faith in your making your stabilisation a success as you are so focussed and motivated xx

Have been hungry all morning today for some reason so have just had my shake. Much earlier than normal but i needed it.

Got housework done and now contemplating doing the ironing :(

Back