Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Hope rest of ur day has been good missM. Free from hunger and thoughts of food, to be more specific!

Ul nail the stabilisation. Uv been tremendous up until now!

X

Hey MissM you are doing so great :) can't believe you're so close :) hope you have some clothes that fit for your holiday ;)

Hold on in there MM. I think this must be quite a difficult stage from a psychological point but you managed this part so can deal with the next stage too. Hope its a good loss tomorrow x

Hey MissM you are doing so great :) can't believe you're so close :) hope you have some clothes that fit for your holiday ;)

I havent actually tried my dresses on, im sure they will be fine though as ive only really lost a stone since i wore them so fingers crossed.

Ill start sorting all our clothes out soon though so i can see what we need to get :)

Hold on in there MM. I think this must be quite a difficult stage from a psychological point but you managed this part so can deal with the next stage too. Hope its a good loss tomorrow x

Thanks susie!

I think the next stage is the hard part but im going to tackle it the same way as i did with tfr and i will take it one day at a time :)

End of day 112

End of week 16

I enter my seventeenth and final week tomorrow :D

I have a feeling it will be a small weight loss tomorrow as i have been very lucky to have a few weeks of 3lb losses which is good for me!
I dont seem to be one of those people who can have 4 and 5lb losses unfortunately but im ok with that. Ill get there in the end :)

Amazing! Well done on getting so close to the end and remaining so strong - good luck for weigh in xxxx

You've done and are continuing to do so well!!! Can't wait to see your results! Good luck for today! Xxx

23-4-14

Month 4

Week 17

Day 113

7 days to go

Start weight: 16.13

Last weeks weight: 13.3

This weeks weight: 13.2

This weeks loss: -1

Total loss: 3 stone 11lb

So only 1lb this week.
I knew it was going to be small for some reason.

Its a good job i stay off the scales all week as to see them not move would be soul destroying.

Still it is 1lb in the right direction :)

1 more week and i can have real food again!!

Maybe if i do it right, it might actually give me a little boost. Have a good day everyone :)

So close to those 12s!!! I really hope you see 12 next Wednesday! Well done continuing on! Xxx

So close to those 12s!!! I really hope you see 12 next Wednesday! Well done continuing on! Xxx

Thanks carrie!

I would love to see the 12's next week. I would need a 3lb loss but that is achievable for me, some weeks at least!

I have adjusted my stats back to my original goal of 12.13 which was 4 stone in 4 month. I am hoping i can achieve that.

Its beginning to dawn on me though that eating again could see me fly back up the 13's and that scares me.
I may have to stay off the scales for a couple of weeks until things settle down!

Well done on the loss, I really hope you make the 12's next week xx

Just had to download the new minimins app as my other one was glitching. When i was reading diaries it kept kicking me out and into the app store!!
How bizzare!

Anyway downloaded the new version and not sure i like it :(

Im not one for change and like things to stay the same once i know how to work them!!

Hi Minimac

I've spent the last day or so reading your diary and wanted to say well done for your amazing achievement! I've really enjoyed reading it and it's put me in the right mindset for my weight loss journey. I started exante today and have started a blog to out down my thoughts and help me stick to it. I really like the idea of getting support though as I know I'm going to find this tough.

Can anyone set up a diary on here, or do you have to have a certain number of posts first?

I'm really excited about following the rest of your journey, and hopefully you'll be in the 12's at the next weigh in!

Sorry, can't believe I got your name wrong after reading all your diary entries! Although maybe Minimac is more appropriate now after your amazing loss!

Hi Minimac I've spent the last day or so reading your diary and wanted to say well done for your amazing achievement! I've really enjoyed reading it and it's put me in the right mindset for my weight loss journey. I started exante today and have started a blog to out down my thoughts and help me stick to it. I really like the idea of getting support though as I know I'm going to find this tough. Can anyone set up a diary on here, or do you have to have a certain number of posts first? I'm really excited about following the rest of your journey, and hopefully you'll be in the 12's at the next weigh in!

Thank you!

You did well to get through all my ramblings :)

Yes definitely start your own diary, im not sure you need a certain amount of posts to start one but i think you need about 50 posts to add a picture. I could be wrong though and im sure someone will know better.
One way to find out though, try it :)

This diary has helped me loads and kept me on the straight and narrow many times. The support is amazing off people who know exactly what you are going through.

Good luck, stick at it and be strong!
If i can do it anyone can :D

Back