Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

That's the only thing work is good for lol! Glad you've another mighty fine day under your belt! Not long now.... :/ xxx

4 days left !!! :D

Month 4

Week 17

Day 116

4 days to go

Off to work soon then i need to start going for my sunbeds this weekend.
Ill see what time i get finished and might go after work. If not tomorrow will be shopping and sunbed!

Cant wait for my holidays :)

Work done, sunbed done :)

Day not going to badly at all :)

Fab :D

Productive day then. More time for shopping tomorrow xx

End of day 116!

Lie in tomorrow :)

Omg, this time next week i will be able to eat!

I kind of dont want to in case i pile the weight on but i do to see if i can maintain!

I am looking forward to the next part of my journey and i do have a plan in place, which is more than i have ever had before, so i am hopeful.

I just hope i have a good final loss on wednesday!

End of day 116! Lie in tomorrow :) Omg, this time next week i will be able to eat! I kind of dont want to in case i pile the weight on but i do to see if i can maintain! I am looking forward to the next part of my journey and i do have a plan in place, which is more than i have ever had before, so i am hopeful. I just hope i have a good final loss on wednesday!

I'm so excited for you! And really looking forward to following you maintain! Hope you keep up the diary - we're all rooting for you :)

End of day 116!

Lie in tomorrow :)

Omg, this time next week i will be able to eat!

I kind of dont want to in case i pile the weight on but i do to see if i can maintain!

I am looking forward to the next part of my journey and i do have a plan in place, which is more than i have ever had before, so i am hopeful.

I just hope i have a good final loss on wednesday!

Oooh it's very exciting, not long now :)

So exciting!!

Why not take your measurements so you can see if you are really gaining rather than just dreaded water weight. The water weight will depress anyone but we all know its not a real gain x you'll be fine ;)

Month 4

Week 17

Day 117

3 days to go

Its raining here this morning but had a nice lie in.

Got shopping delivery coming later and might have another sunbed.
I feel fine off the one yesterday.

I hate starting the sunbeds because the bed i go on is 5 or 10 minutes. Went on for 5 mins yesterday but it hasnt done much but 10 minutes and i would be burnt to a crisp.
So what i need at the minute is 6 minutes and build from there.
Or, on sundays its half price so the beds are busier and therefore hotter so might get another one today and maybe 5 mins would be just right.
I hate burning and its a fine line for me at the start between them actually doing something for me and being a tommy tomato!! :)

So exciting!! Why not take your measurements so you can see if you are really gaining rather than just dreaded water weight. The water weight will depress anyone but we all know its not a real gain x you'll be fine ;)

Yes i will definitely do that dusty, good idea!

I am trying to prepare mentally for a big gain but i have given myself a month timescale for it to hopefully balance out and come off again.

I am hoping to be the same weight at the end of may as i end the diet at the end of april :)

I'm so excited for you! And really looking forward to following you maintain! Hope you keep up the diary - we're all rooting for you :)

Definitely keeping up the diary :)

I need to be accountable so i dont go off the rails!!

Back