Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

-12lb is brilliant Miss Mac usually takes me 2 weeks to achieve that so be proud of your self. x

Wow 12lbs is a fab loss, well done xx

Week 2 eek! Day 8! So weigh in day and in my first week i have lost: -12lb! Start weight 16.13. Weight now 16.1. Obviously i am pleased with that but really was hoping i could be in the 15's! Oh well its my own fault for going so high up the bloody 16's in the first place! So now onto week 2! I did not think i would get this far if im honest, yet here we are! 15's here i come :)

Wow! Congratulations- That's incredible! You've literally gone from one end of the 16's to the other! I have no doubt that you'll also speed through the 15's in no time. :D X

Thank you for all your lovely messages! :)

Today has been a very good day, the easiest so far i would say. I need lots more days like these please in order to get through this, but today i feel very positive :)

That is great Miss Mac I'm sure it will be much of the same from now on, well done you're doing so well x

12lbs is an awesome loss! Massive congratulations. And you've done am entire week ts. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Soooo pleased your days are getting easier hun and again fab loss :) x

Week 2
Day 9

Onwards and downwards, lets see what kind of day today brings :)

Here's to another good day :D

Good afternoon Miss Mac. Everyone is feeling so positive, love it. Hope today's a great one xx

Things still going well. I am managing to watch people eat at work and cook for my son and it hasnt bothered me one bit!
My son even eats his christmas goodies but even though i still have treats of my own put away, im not even tempted :)

That's great Miss Mac :D
I feel the same. I have just cooked the manfriend dinner and was fine :D
Last night or the night before he wanted to eat MY chocolate orange. He didn't, but neither did I ;)
Lets keep going. In 3 months, we will be so much better for staying on track now :D

Well done MissMac, it is hard when you have to cook for others.

Thanks marge.
Yes if manage 3 months it will be marvellous! I will be so much nearer where i want to be and will feel better in myself!
We can do this chick :)

Another successful day MM. Have another one tmorrow

Back