Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Week 4

Day 28

Weigh in and the start of week 5 tomorrow!! Woohoo :)

Got training today which involves a bit of exercise so i just hope it doesnt make me hungry!

Have a great day everyone :)

Well done for getting to the end of wk 4 hun. I hope your weigh in is good to you tomorrow, you deserve it. Have a good day hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hope your day is good :)

I think although ketosis gives us energy , because of the reduced cals, there come a point when we crash and burn each day:)

Day 28 - wow. Well done MM! Hope you have a brilliant day and that WI is kind to you tomorrow!

I am absolutly shattered and ache all over.
I need a snooze and a hot bath! :(

I am absolutly shattered and ache all over.
I need a snooze and a hot bath! :(

Boo :( hope your bath and a good sleep do you some good :D

Good luck for your WI in the am - excited to hear how you get on! xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow MM. Hope you enjoyed your bath x

Hope you get a good sleep x

Thank you all!!

So end of day 28 and end of week 4!!! Omg!!

So i need to get to next week in order to smash through my previous record of falling off end of week 4 on previous attempts.

I felt thinner at training today but kind of like a deflated balloon effect!

Its like my tummy and waist and under bust area used to be round and full and today under bust fat seemed to have deflated and dropped down to join the waist fat and it all felt very soft and squidgy rather than round and full!!

I bet you all have not got the faintest idea what im talking about but its hard to describe haha :)

So will let you all know how weigh in goes tomorrow. Fingers crossed its a good one :)

Good luck tomorrow hun :) hope it's a good one for you xx

When you're losing weight, something changes within the fat before actually losing it if it makes sense. I was reading about it just a couple of days ago but that's why u feel soft and squidgy :) x

29-01-13

Week 5

Day 29

-2lb

Start weight 16.13

Current weight 15.5

Total loss 1st 8lb

So 2lb is not as good as i was hoping having not had any food but its still a loss.
I am hoping it is just an adjustment week where my body needs to catch up and readjust to all the weight its lost over the month.

So that brings my total January weight loss to 1st 8lb which isn't too shabby.

Only thing is, this means i have no chance of getting in the 14's next week or the week after so 2 more jumps in the 14's. That is the most disappointing part :(

On the plus side though in the beginning i looked at if i lost a stone a month that would take me to 14.13 by the END of February so hopefully i can still make that!!

2lb is still a loss Miss Mac. I think you are right in knowing your own body is trying to readjust to the drastic reduction in calories :)
Ironically, I want to be 14st 13lbs by the end of Feb too. Its that stone a month thing eh ? :)
You will make that target, well before the end of February :D. I think I will miss it because the beginning of my January was not good :eek:

Well done :D

Well done on your loss hun. Have you taken your measurements? It probably is ypur body reshaping but 2lbs is a good loss hun and it won't be long before you're in the 14's. Have a good day hun xx

I think you'll be in the 14s in 2 weeks MM - would only need an average weight loss of 3lbs a week and, if 2lbs is a bit on the low side for you, then chances are you'll get a 4lbs loss in one of the next two weeks. Stick at it!

Brilliant weight loss for your first 4 weeks - 1st 8lbs is 22lbs. That's incredible. Well done you! x

Back