Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Just made hot dogs for my son and his friend and was sticking my face in the pan steam!!! Omg hotdogs smell so lush!!!

Its the stupidest foods sometimes on this diet that make me drool :(

I agree Miss M, either the daftest foods or the idea of the food - before when I've cheated I've been disappointed that it didn't taste as good as in my imagination :rolleyes:.....therefore for me there shouldn't be a need to cheat ;)

Just made hot dogs for my son and his friend and was sticking my face in the pan steam!!! Omg hotdogs smell so lush!!!

Its the stupidest foods sometimes on this diet that make me drool :(

Lol I can't stand those hotdog sausages *boke*

I agree hot dog sausages are in the same league as cheeseburger toasties! ;) well done in day 26! Nearly first month up already! That's flew in! Xxx

:yuk: Hotdogs :(
I watched a programme ages ago, as to how they were made. I don't eat them, but if I did, I wouldn't now :eek:

Nearly a month Miss Mac :D

:yuk: Hotdogs :(
I watched a programme ages ago, as to how they were made. I don't eat them, but if I did, I wouldn't now :eek:

Nearly a month Miss Mac :D

God I can't stand them without knowing that lol

Day 26....... Completed :)

Nearly end of week 4 yay!
Nearly end of january double yay!!

Miss Mac is headin for the thirties :)

Hurray, well done Miss M, fab achievement xx

Another day hits the dust. Well done MM. Have another good day tomorrow x

Week 4

Day 27

If i make it to the end of this week, i will be in February!!! Omg!!! I am amazed at myself :)

Week 4

Day 27

If i make it to the end of this week, i will be in February!!! Omg!!! I am amazed at myself :)

What do you mean IF? You will Miss Mac :-D you're doing amazingly. Do you think January has gone quicker than you were expecting? If so, February is going to go even quicker :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay well done. 1 more day & 1st month finished. I'm sure you will make it MM x

Back