Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Well done!

Chips......ugh, nasty greasy things :rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly !!
A prawn and smoked salmon salad though, now yer talking :banana dancer: :p

End of day 37!

Went well today, just how i like it. :)
Could do with a week or so of nice easy diet days just to boost me through February a bit.

I am already excited for next weigh in day even though it is a week away still as i cant wait to see the 14's!!!

Definitely think that will be my main motivator this week. Only need 2lb so it should definitely be doable. Watch me get a sts or a 1lb loss.....if i do im having a pizza!!! Hahaha ;)

:eek:
You will set off a domino effect if you do :D hahaha :D

Hope u get in the 14s chick! Fingers crossed for a nice easy day :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Month 2

Week 6

Day 38...

.ooo so close to the 40's now :) Haha you are all the pizza police!!! Poor pizza, whats it ever done to you, except made you all nice and fat and chunky lol ;) Well if i cant have pizza, i will just have to go and get myself in the 14's then :)

Last edited:
:D now that you can have! Have a lovely day Miss M xx

Day 38....ooo so close to the 40's now :)

Haha you are all the pizza police!!! Poor pizza, whats it ever done to you, except made you all nice and fat and chunky lol ;)

Well if i cant have pizza, i will just have to go and get myself in the 14's then :)

Yes that's right, you will have to get yourself into the 14's :) it'll make you feel so much better than pizza will. I don't mnow if you remember my 3rd week but I was aiming to hit the 12's and when I weighed, I was just 0.6lbs away, yes it was soooo annoying and disappointing BUT on week 4 I was soooo chuffed as I was well into the 12's. Just try to look at it like that if you don't quite hit 14's this week, although I really hope you do hun as you really deserve it. Have a good day hun and keep strong :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done MM knocking on the door of the 40s that is fab - those 14s will be yours in no time - keep up the great work x

Hi MM. I can hear the 14s calling you. How has your day been x

I smell 14s yay!! Xx

End of day 38!

Nice easy day.

No lie in tomorrow as I've got a new washer and a shopping delivery coming :(

Still, fitting the washer and getting the kitchen squared around again should keep me out of trouble for a while :)

Enjoy your weekend, but not too much ;)

Good luck with the washer :) I hate putting away shopping :-( have a nice day! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Month 2

Week 6

Day 39

It should be against the law to be up this early on a saturday!! :(
Washer is coming between 8.20 and 9.20 so at least its done and out the way and im not waiting around for it all day.

Have been tempted to weigh to see if i have made the 14's yet but I've resisted incase i am disappointed!

I have done really well with weighing though. I stick to only weighing on official wednesday and that is all! No sneak peeks or anything and i have to say, my head is in a much better place for it!

Hope everyone has a great diet day :)

Hurray to day 39 :D

I was weak and had that sneaky weigh in, but I've made the 15's hooray - was really worried that my toilet probs were going to hinder my loss and I just thought I couldn't wait 2 more days to be disappointed, get it over with lol...and then I was made up.

Well done for holding off till Wednesday xx

Thats great news for you katie and even better is you might get another whoosh once you've 'been' ;)

Well done for no sneaky peaks!! I think you'll do it no problem! Your so focused, I think you get to a point it's just easier to remain ts than worry about a night off. Xxx

Month 2

Week 6

Day 39

It should be against the law to be up this early on a saturday!! :(
Washer is coming between 8.20 and 9.20 so at least its done and out the way and im not waiting around for it all day.

Have been tempted to weigh to see if i have made the 14's yet but I've resisted incase i am disappointed!

I have done really well with weighing though. I stick to only weighing on official wednesday and that is all! No sneak peeks or anything and i have to say, my head is in a much better place for it!

Hope everyone has a great diet day :)

Well done for resisting a sneaky weigh in. I've felt tempted so many times over the last 6 wks, just to check but like you, my head is in a much better place for not having those sneaky peeks. Just 1 more day hun and you'll be in the 40's! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Washer delivered and after about an hour and a half and every complication you could think of, i have now finally got it on a test wash.

What should have been so simple to fit was so annoying. Oh and i now need new lino for kitchen as i have managed to rip it sliding the washer into place :(

What a day and its not even lunchtime!!

Washer delivered and after about an hour and a half and every complication you could think of, i have now finally got it on a test wash.

What should have been so simple to fit was so annoying. Oh and i now need new lino for kitchen as i have managed to rip it sliding the washer into place :(

What a day and its not even lunchtime!!

Oh dear :(

......nothing in life is simple is it? A few years ago I decided to replace the bath panel - long story short, ended up needing a whole new bathroom!! :eek:

Smile, and just carry on MM :D

Ooops, that's a nuisance . I wouldn't know where to start with fitting a washing machine.
Good on you for being able to wait till WI, x

Back