Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Ahhhhh!!!!! Omg well done MissMac!! You have wanted this for so long and now you've done it! Every lb worked for, you so deserve this fab result so happy for you xx

Thanks Ed!

Yes the 14's were my first real main aim as i know i feel a bit better there. Still a long way to go but i dont feel as much pressure as when i was nearly 17 stone!
Things actually start to fit now and feel comfortable :)

So i survived 2 days of first aid :)
I have a day off tomorrow and am getting my new lino and bedroom carpet fitted.
My bedroom carpet will be my february treat as i have wanted it for so long :)

Looking forward to my next mini goal will be to lose 6lb. That will take me to 2.5 stone lost.
Still taking baby steps and taking nothing for granted. Still feel like every day could be the day i fail but i think recognising this is actually helping me!!
I could still eat every time i make my sons tea but the will power and little goals are keeping me on track. The restaurant in the venue today smelt lush but i keep reminding myself that all the food will still be there when i finish and i will enjoy it more when I'm thinner :)

Happy dance hun!!!! Well done. That's fab. High 5 for being do committed! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

So i took my 2 stone pictures and to be honest i cant see any difference yet.
I don't mind though as i did measurements at the start of the month and i KNOW i have lost inches and my clothes feel so much better. So i know there myst be a difference i just cant see it yet. Oh well will try again at 3 stone :)

So tried my jean shorts on again and result, i can now get them on fine!!
I still have a muffin top etc and i still need to lose about another half a stone to make them fit properly but lets face it, i have time as i have no intention if wearing them just yet!

Here they are:

Attachments

• image-3292491380.jpg
    image-3292491380.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 47
  • image-3369206669.jpg
    image-3369206669.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 49
  • image-3854467741.jpg
    image-3854467741.jpg
    382.9 KB · Views: 46
Well done on your weightloss! I know how you feel in terms of pictures, and not seeing a change. But the measurements and clothes fitting better can't both be wrong. I think maybe it just takes a while for our brains to stop seeing what they're used to seeing. I can't wait till I can really see it though. Good luck for your mini goal, you'll get there in no time!

Well done on your weightloss! I know how you feel in terms of pictures, and not seeing a change. But the measurements and clothes fitting better can't both be wrong. I think maybe it just takes a while for our brains to stop seeing what they're used to seeing. I can't wait till I can really see it though. Good luck for your mini goal, you'll get there in no time!

Hi,
I think youre right about our brains needing to catch up. Like you say i KNOW there is a difference but i just cant see it yet.
It will show in time though im sure :)

That's amazing! It's great to see the difference! Xxx

Thanks carrie.
Yeah its great to be making actual progress and seeing actual results other than what the scales say :)

Just catching up MM - massive high 5 for getting into the 14s. I know your focus has been there as a mini goal, and you've worked hard for every pound gone. You're a wee star :D x

End of day 43!!

In bed now listening to the rain and wind, i love it when im all tucked up warm and can hear it outside :)

Carpet day tomorrow, im quite excited now although still a little nervous about how the kitchen will look. Oh well, i will soon be put out of my misery :)

Hi,
I think youre right about our brains needing to catch up. Like you say i KNOW there is a difference but i just cant see it yet.
It will show in time though im sure :)

I'm sure it will too! Good luck!x

Enjoy your day off work tomorrow, and another good day TS :D

So i took my 2 stone pictures and to be honest i cant see any difference yet.
I don't mind though as i did measurements at the start of the month and i KNOW i have lost inches and my clothes feel so much better. So i know there myst be a difference i just cant see it yet. Oh well will try again at 3 stone :)

So tried my jean shorts on again and result, i can now get them on fine!!
I still have a muffin top etc and i still need to lose about another half a stone to make them fit properly but lets face it, i have time as i have no intention if wearing them just yet!

Here they are:

Well done! :). Am taking such huge inspiration from all on here! X

Back