Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

I hope this week is a good loss for you. You deserve it for being so amazing :) well done for resisting the food thoughts. Glad your son is home now :) have a good day hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 55 is fantastic, you deserve a nice loss this week! Have a good day hun xx

Well week has not got off to a good start!
Im fuming!!!!

Someone has only gone and stolen my wheelie bin and now the council are gonna give me the privilage of paying for a new one!!

How the heck does that work!!

So some little thief can steal it every week if they want and i get to pay for it!!

I am beyond not happy :(

Well week has not got off to a good start!
Im fuming!!!!

Someone has only gone and stolen my wheelie bin and now the council are gonna give me the privilage of paying for a new one!!

How the heck does that work!!

So some little thief can steal it every week if they want and i get to pay for it!!

I am beyond not happy :(

Phone the police and report it as stolen. If the council have the crime number they shouldnt charge you. I had to do the same for my dad a while back. Then the bin turned up ! He didn't have to pay though ;)

What on earth. Some people have got nothing better to do.

Don't see why you should pay for it if belongs to the council for goodness sake.!! x

Phone the police and report it as stolen. If the council have the crime number they shouldnt charge you. I had to do the same for my dad a while back. Then the bin turned up ! He didn't have to pay though ;)

I have done that marge but seems i still have to pay for a replacement regardless!!

I have the police coming out tomorrow to take a statement!! What a waste of police time and resources!

There is no way you should have to pay if it gets stolen surely!!

What on earth. Some people have got nothing better to do. Don't see why you should pay for it if belongs to the council for goodness sake.!! x

I know!

I wouldnt mind if i had lost it or damaged it but to be billed for something thats not my fault is ridiculas.

Also it probably only got stolen as it was on the street as its collection day so it was out for them to collect, not on my property!!
If they had to come in your garden to get it themselves like they used to do years ago with the old metal bins, i wouldnt have this problem !!!

There's so many that go missing, it really is awful that people do that.

Dietwise you're doing so well, you'll soon be in the 60's xx

technically if it was not on your property when it went missing then why are you responsible? I would try contacting your local councillor and put in a complaint.

Update...... Bin has been found! :)

Heard a rumble beside the house but thought nothing of it then went to run a bath and stuck my head out the window only to see my bin was back!!

Noticed a neighbours car was there that wasn't there earlier so went to knock on him.
Seems he found the bin at the side of his house but he didnt put his bin out this morning!

Seems a 'helpful' neighbour has brought his bin in for him when it wasnt his!!

I am now going to get a thick marker and put my house number and street name on it!!

I am so pleased to have it back :)

Good. nothing like being billed for something that's not yours. We don't have bins round here cos they would go missing all the time.

We put ours out in bin bags. No one will nick those LOL xxx

PS well done on getting to day 55. Now that is something to be proud of xx

Omg!
When bin was missing i reported it to police. They said an officer would come tomorrow to take statement between 6-7. (Overkill i know)
Since return of the bin, rang back told them all was good and could they cancel the job. Yes no problem they said its all been cancelled.
I go in the bath, having a soak trying to unwind, knock at the door. Mam, its the police!
Gets out the bath dripping wet, towel on, goes downstairs explains its all been cancelled. Policeman said well didnt you know i was coming (as if to say why am i having a bath when we had an appointment) so i said yes.....tomorrow. Anyway i cancelled it. Obviously didnt believe me

He says he still needs to take a quick statement.

Meanwhile it comes through on radio that the despatcher made a mistake and had sent him to me a day early and he should have sent him on a different job (see officer i wasn't lying)

Anyway throughout all of this he didnt know where to put himself!!
He couldnt look me in the eye. Turned his back to me while talking to me etc!! Think he was a tad embarrassed!!
I guess it wouldnt look good a police officer and a semi naked woman dripping wet!! Lol
Didnt give me an option to go put some clothes on though!!

Shame he wasnt dishy though ;)

Quite the adventure there MM :eek:

All's well that ends well thankfully :)

.....and I bet that policeman has a few tales to tell back at the station! :D

Poor you! At least it's back to you with no charge, and hopefully next time it happens it'll be a dishy pc! ;) xxx

Poor you! At least it's back to you with no charge, and hopefully next time it happens it'll be a dishy pc! ;) xxx

I should be so lucky carrie!

Yes im so pleased that my march treat wasnt a wheelie bin!! ;)

If he had been tasty you could have made a move for his policemans helmet!! ;)

End of day 55!

Quite a nice easy diet day today.

Seems raging anger is not one of my triggers... Hooray!! :)

You learn something new everyday! Lol :)

Fabulous :D
Good that you got your bin :)
Good that anger is not a trigger :)
Its not one of mine either :), but it wouldn't do to be angry all the time eh ?;)

Back