Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Massive well done on your 3lbs and overall loss!!! Week 9!! Jealous! :D

What a star MissMac have a fantastic day! xx

Look at that, half way through the 14's! Congratulations hun! 3lbs is a good loss and definitely in the right direction. Have a good day hun :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

3lbs is excellent :D
Bang in the middle of the 14's
Next week will you will definitely see and feel the difference because you will be in the lower end of the 14's.
This is one of your comfy places Miss Mac, in the 14's. Another couple of weeks and you will be in brand new skinny territory !
Well done :D

That's a brilliant loss MM. That is another 1 & 1/2 bags of sugar piling up in the corner :).

You will be moving into the lower half of 14s very soon, then it's the 13s. Well done xx

Well done for the 3lb!

Loved reading about the bin :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

That's a great loss, well done Miss M :D xx

Well done 3 pounds is a good loss and yeah, just think it wont be long before you kick the 14's in the butt the way you are going.

Thank you everyone!! :)

8lb off i need to get me into the 13's!!!
I think its gonna be 2 more jumps in the 14's first but i can be hopeful of 2 x 4lb losses ;)

Thank you everyone!! :)

8lb off i need to get me into the 13's!!!
I think its gonna be 2 more jumps in the 14's first but i can be hopeful of 2 x 4lb losses ;)

Well, dont get comfy where you are and you will do it;)

Well, dont get comfy where you are and you will do it;)

Haha...very true marge, very true!!

Actually im not feeling as good in the 14's as i have done in the past.
I remember getting to 14 stone for my eygpt holiday and feeling slim and quite happy there.

At the minute i definitely dont feel like that. I still feel very podgy so i certainly am not comfy here! :)

But with your positive mental attitude you'll defo get there sooner than you think! Xxx

Haha...very true marge, very true!!

Actually im not feeling as good in the 14's as i have done in the past.
I remember getting to 14 stone for my eygpt holiday and feeling slim and quite happy there.

At the minute i definitely dont feel like that. I still feel very podgy so i certainly am not comfy here! :)

I'm happy you're not comfy or happy to be there, that's when it gets dangerous and we feel like we are okay to stop - I want you as uncomfortable as if you're stood on a bed of nails....the same way I feel in the 15's :D xx

I'm being very thick here - but what is the exante diet? You are all doing really, really well by the way! Keep it up!

I'm being very thick here - but what is the exante diet? You are all doing really, really well by the way! Keep it up!

Its a VLCD - a very low calorie diet

Meal replacement plan of 600 calories a day

.....through a variety of meal packs, shakes, bars or soup

No additional food, so it's a tough plan :rolleyes:

...but average weight loss is in the region of 14lbs a month :)

I am in agreeance with everyone - I always end up feeling comfy in the 14's and its not good! I have a LONG way to go to get there though at the moment!!

You are doing fab lady - keep it up!

Back