Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Hi Miss M. Comfortable in the 14s, I think not! Roll on the 13s. You'll soon be there!

I'm being very thick here - but what is the exante diet? You are all doing really, really well by the way! Keep it up!

Hi shazzla,

It is a meal replacement diet. Similar to lighter life and the cambridge diet, only cheaper :)

I'm happy you're not comfy or happy to be there, that's when it gets dangerous and we feel like we are okay to stop - I want you as uncomfortable as if you're stood on a bed of nails....the same way I feel in the 15's :D xx

Yeah it gets tricky when you feel better in yourself hey.

Still this time at the 14's, im just passing through ;)

I am in agreeance with everyone - I always end up feeling comfy in the 14's and its not good! I have a LONG way to go to get there though at the moment!! You are doing fab lady - keep it up!

I had a long way to get here too but here i am proving that if i can do it anyone can!

You can definitely do it, youre doing great :)

End of day 57 and first day of week 9 completed!!

Will do measurements again on the first and look forward (hopefully) to some good results :)

Month 2

Week 9

Day 58

Not long now to the 60's :)

Have a great day everyone x

How absolutely fantastic are you doing?! Love it! The longer you go ts the more you won't wanna break your run! Win win!! Xxx

MM I don't know how you have done it but well done for sticking to it so long!! It is truly inspiring :)

Your're doing so well MM.

Have a great day x

Soooo good. Can't wait until I can say I'm in week 9 well done MissMac. It's definitely hard once you feel good about yourself, next stop 13s for you all the way! xx

Soooo good. Can't wait until I can say I'm in week 9 well done MissMac. It's definitely hard once you feel good about yourself, next stop 13s for you all the way! xx

Thanks ED x

Came in from work and my son tells me he did cookery today at school.
"I made buns today but i ate them all coz i knew you were on a diet and i wanted to help"
Haha i loved it, such a thoughtful boy :)

Aw bless. That is so thoughtful of him. Did he take a photo of them to show you what they came out like xx

Aw bless. That is so thoughtful of him. Did he take a photo of them to show you what they came out like xx

No he isnt allowed to take his phone to school in order to take a pic. Just as well really as i dont want to be drooling over home made buns :)

He will have to make you a couple once you are off the diet. I remember making peppermint creams when I was at school. I was so proud of them & wanted to show my mum. By the time she got home from work I had eaten them. That should have been a warning to me about not scoffing all the sweet stuff LOL x

Congratulations on reaching day 58 :) you are doing so well! Really hope I can reach that too, it's helps to see how well others are doing to give myself a kick up the backside and just get on with it!

Back