Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Your doing so well Miss Mac, great determination. Very sweet of your son to eat the buns so you wouldn't be tempted. x

End of day 58 :)

Another easy diet day, just how i like it. :)

Someone said to me today, if i have got the will power not to eat for 2 months, how do i not have the will power to control how much i eat! And therefore just eat normally.
Its a good question and he had a point!

I find it easier not to eat than to limit what i eat, why is that?

Ah, now there IS the question.

I am just the same MissMac. If you find that answer, do share :)

Well done on another day smashed! xx

If you knew the answer to that MM you would be rich !!

Came in from work and my son tells me he did cookery today at school.
"I made buns today but i ate them all coz i knew you were on a diet and i wanted to help"
Haha i loved it, such a thoughtful boy :)

Bless him!!! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Ur doing so well chick :) keep up the good work! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Someone said to me today, if i have got the will power not to eat for 2 months, how do i not have the will power to control how much i eat! And therefore just eat normally.

Its that whole all or nothing thing eh ?
Black or white.
No grey area.
I expect there is a lot of people who are successful on TFR are the same.
I know I am :eek:
I am hopeful though, that I have learned a little bit more this time round from my mistakes :)

Month 2

Week 9

Day 59

Omg!!!
Last day of the month!
Last day in the 50's!!
I am double excited :)

Month 3 tomorrow!!
How on earth did that happen!

There was no way when i started this on new years day that i realistically expected to get to march and still be 100% TFR with no cheats, night offs or fall offs :)

Today i am chuffed :)

Nearly day 60!!! that's amazing!!

Its tight buns you want not edible ones!! ;-) Your son is a cutie - unlike mine who just munched all his on the way home with his mates cause he is greedy!! Lol

As for the being able to regulate food consumption, my answer is that if exante tasted as good as 'normal' food, then i would fail at this too and overeat.....

Anyway have a lovely day and enhiy the last day of the fifties!! :)

Jolly good question - and I have no answer!!!! :eek:

Great going MM. Surprising what you can do if your put your heart & mind into it xxx

End of day 59!

End of the 50's!

End of February!

The start of lots more tomorrow though :)

Good luck to all of those weighing in tomorrow.
I hope you all have great losses after staying off the scales for a whole month !!!

In bed now as im really tired tonight and unfortunately im at work tomorrow :(

I am constantly cold these days too. The heating at work is off so that doesnt help but from the minute i get home i have the heating blasting and i never warm up until i go to bed! I hate being cold :(

Back