Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

End of day 59!

End of the 50's!

End of February!

The start of lots more tomorrow though :)

Good luck to all of those weighing in tomorrow.
I hope you all have great losses after staying off the scales for a whole month !!!

In bed now as im really tired tonight and unfortunately im at work tomorrow :(

I am constantly cold these days too. The heating at work is off so that doesnt help but from the minute i get home i have the heating blasting and i never warm up until i go to bed! I hate being cold :(

What a nice post MM :)

I'm glad it's not just me then - I'm freezing all the time too :gen125:

.....let's just hope its all in a good cause! :D

Hi folks, good luck with what the month brings, you all seem like very determined and very inspiring folk!

End of day 59!

End of the 50's!

End of February!

The start of lots more tomorrow though :)

Good luck to all of those weighing in tomorrow.
I hope you all have great losses after staying off the scales for a whole month !!!

In bed now as im really tired tonight and unfortunately im at work tomorrow :(

I am constantly cold these days too. The heating at work is off so that doesnt help but from the minute i get home i have the heating blasting and i never warm up until i go to bed! I hate being cold :(

Hurray, heres to the 60's, you're doing fabulously xx

I have been cold the last couple of days too :confused:
I don't think there has been a temperature drop either.
Good night Miss Mac :)

Hope u has a good sleep and are warmed up :/) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Month 3!!

Week 9

Day 60!!

So today is the day i am officially halfway through the diet :)

I have 60 more days to do and i am finished.

Last weigh in on 30th april and i can eat again on 1st May, yay!!! :)

Its all part of my grand plan which i will tell you about later but i was waiting until today, the halfway point until i said anything :)

Got to go to work soon :(

Have a fab first of march everyone :)

MissMac you are truly inspiring!
Bravo on so long and reaching your halfway point :-D

Its not just you who is cold though, the temperature has dropped a bit and a lot at night - cars have been icy the last few mornings :-/

I really need you to know that I don't do suspense and not knowing! So please hurry yourself up and get back in here and spill the beans (obviously not Heinz as you're not allowed them :) )

Mega congrats on being half way through xxxx

Half way through :banana dancer:

I really need you to know that I don't do suspense and not knowing! So please hurry yourself up and get back in here and spill the beans (obviously not Heinz as you're not allowed them :) )

Mega congrats on being half way through xxxx

I'm Dane as Katie. Spill!! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

I'm Dane as Katie. Spill!! X

Same. That's because I'm bunged up with snot and flegm. Can't even type! X

Lol TH I've just written a post and had to go back and change loads as I can't type cos my arms are aching after going for a walk! And I didn't even walk on them! :D x

Lol TH I've just written a post and had to go back and change loads as I can't type cos my arms are aching after going for a walk! And I didn't even walk on them! :D x

Ha! Now I'm trying to picture what uv been doing with ur arms Katie! X

Katie and TH... you two crack me up :D

But miss mac, they are right. SPILL !!!!
Get that weight off your mind :p

It's a good job I don't bite my nails, I'd have none left with all this waiting! :)

Hahaha you guys are too funny!!! :)

Get ready for a long winded post ;)

So my grand plan is this:

I plan to stay TFR until 1st may. On this day based on my scientific calculations i should be 12.7 :)
From then and throughout the summer, so from may until september, i am hoping to maintain my weight at under 13 stone.
Then in october and november i plan to go back on TFR and lose a further 2 stone to take me to a final goal weight of 11 stone :)
From here i would like to maintain at under 11.7.

My plan is based on 2 halves because:
A: i want to enjoy the summer
B: i want to stabilise my weight

I could diet until the cows come home and get to a 'healthy' weight of 9.7 however, my lowest ever memory weight was 10stone and that was when i was in middle school! The problem with going this low is that I dont know how to maintain at such a low weight and neither does my body!!
Therefore i will end up gaining a couple of stone very easily which would make me waste a couple of months of my life and would make me think why did i bother!

I remember joining the army at 21 and i weighed 74kg. I didnt have a clue what weight that was. For some reason i have always remembered that number. Now, this was the time i was happy in myself, body confident and didnt think i had a weight problem so that is why i have decided to get to 11 stone and maintain under 11.7.
74kg is 11.4.
Now again i know this wont put me in the healthy bmi range but this is where i want to be. I dont want to be 9.7.

I have 2 contingency plans:
If i dont get to 12.7 by 30th april, i have 2 extra weeks i can do. However, i will be coming off on 14th may for a night out on 17th! This was always my goal, to lose weight for a night out.
Second is if i go above 13 stone in the summer i will cut summer short and start TFR in september in order to achieve 11stone by december.
I will not allow myself to go above 14 stone under any circumstances!

My aim is to weigh to keep an eye on my weight in the summer and if i find it creeping up i plan to look at what im eating and cut back or choose healthier. I may even do 5:2 but i will not use TFR to control my weight in this time. I need to learn how to control weight with food.

I am hoping that coming off the TFR in summer is a good idea as it will be nice and easier to eat fruit, salads and lighter meals.

So......that is my grand plan :)

Only 60 more days to go :)

Wow :D
That is an excellent and very well thought out plan miss mac :D
I love your determination not to go above the place where you are comfy now.
That IS good ;)
I know I couldnt get down to my 18year old weight either.
I vaguely remember being told I was 65/66kg.
At 5ft 9, I must have been a bean pole :eek:
I really think this is the plan for you miss mac :D
You are so right not to rely on TFR in the interim period too. Its all a learning curve during that time to kerp you going for life :D

Wow :D That is an excellent and very well thought out plan miss mac :D I love your determination not to go above the place where you are comfy now. That IS good ;) I know I couldnt get down to my 18year old weight either. I vaguely remember being told I was 65/66kg. At 5ft 9, I must have been a bean pole :eek: I really think this is the plan for you miss mac :D

Thanks marge!
It feels like a good plan for me.
Im never going to be skinny nor do i want to be.
For some people it suits them but not me.
I dont even know how i will feel at 11 stone yet. Like i said i was 21 at the time. Before i had my son. I may feel i want to settle at about 12 stone as im now nearly 20 years older!! Eek :(
But that is my plan and those are my goals.

I didnt dare post them before now incase i failed but now i am halfway i feel so much better about it all :)

I think that is a very sensible and achievable plan.. The contingency plan has impressed me most though. I know we never plan to fail but to plan more than 1 strategy is excellent. :) superstar! Xxx

Back