Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Just getting caught up on your diary MM.

Huge pat on the back for you on making it through very tough days and getting to your halfway point. I love your plan! Seems very realistic and wise. Stabilising your weight for a while and learning to maintain is in some ways more important than losing, as that's the dance you'll have to know how to do for the rest of your life!

So chuffed you've hung in there and kept going - your determination is incredible xx

I think that is a very sensible and achievable plan.. The contingency plan has impressed me most though. I know we never plan to fail but to plan more than 1 strategy is excellent. :) superstar! Xxx

Thanks so much carrie!
I think options are important as its unrealistic to say for example im gonna get to 12 stone and stay there.
Even coming off the TFR and going onto food is going to make me gain straight away so i have built in as much as i can to give my self some lee way without being lenient! xx

Just getting caught up on your diary MM. Huge pat on the back for you on making it through very tough days and getting to your halfway point. I love your plan! Seems very realistic and wise. Stabilising your weight for a while and learning to maintain is in some ways more important than losing, as that's the dance you'll have to know how to do for the rest of your life! So chuffed you've hung in there and kept going - your determination is incredible xx

Thanks SM :)

Yes youre right if i dont learn how to maintain im doomed!!
I am hoping my plan will work, time will tell :)

I love your plan and it was very much worth the wait. I agree with you finishing to enjoy the summer, life is for living and not just for dieting through. I believe that you are a very focussed person and I think that you have it in you to buckle down and eat more healthily should you see any unwanted gains.

I wish you all the luck in the world and am sure you'll do brilliantly xx

I love your plan and it was very much worth the wait. I agree with you finishing to enjoy the summer, life is for living and not just for dieting through. I believe that you are a very focussed person and I think that you have it in you to buckle down and eat more healthily should you see any unwanted gains. I wish you all the luck in the world and am sure you'll do brilliantly xx

Aww thanks katie!

With all the support on here i am sure i can succeed :)

Trying to maintain through the summer is the best way to go MM. You will be more conscious of any weight gain then rather than in the winter when you can hide your body more easily & be in denial about it happening too.

You've obviously spent some time working this plan out rather than jumping in feet 1st & hoping for the best when you get to final goal. The plan you have described is a new way of your taking control so well done xx

Luckily I missed your cliffhanger that had everyone guessing cos I was at work today. Poor old Katie nearly broke the diet & ate her nails lol :)

Luckily I missed your cliffhanger that had everyone guessing cos I was at work today. Poor old Katie nearly broke the diet & ate her nails lol :)

Haha yeah it was exciting news lol ;)

End of day 60

I thought february was going to be a nice easy month as it was short.
How wrong was i.
I think it seemed never ending at times and i had my toughest day to date in february! I am so glad its over. :)

March is a new fresh month that i am expecting to feel long as i dont have many things planned at work or at home to break the days and weeks up.

I am prepared for this though so forewarned is forearmed!

April however, well i cant wait for april.
I have things to break the month up, some time off work and an end date in sight......roll on april haha ;)

I hate wishing my life away but i am so impatient :)

March is the month to spring forward and hopefully it will feel like a quick month and there won't be any inner turmoil or battles of the mind with it - also as the days get brighter (& please warmer) it should help things ease along.

I think the diet does make you wish your life away, I know I do - I'm constantly thinking a month ahead of myself.

March will be fast and fabulous! The birds and sun come out and Spring is in the air! It will give us the thrill we need, a little warm reminder that we are getting slim just in the nick of time.... What a great feeling!!

Gosh, remembering how I'd dread these months leading to sunshine, knowing everyone would be flashing skin and I'd be under a rock in all my layers. Great to not be there anymore eh :)

Well done MissMac, Month 3!!! I absolutely love love love your plans xx

Morning diet buddy, hope all is well :)

Hope you're planning to stay in touch over the summer or I'll miss your inspiration you know x

With so much to lose I just have to keep at it until target weight - but I'm fine with that :D

Glad to see you're still doing amazingly hun! Your determination is great and I love your plan and it's defintitely something you're more than able to achieve! Well done on passing the half way point xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Month 3

Week 9

Day 61

59 to go

Had a lovely lie in this morning and the sun is shining :)

Got housework to do and shopping getting delivered then im done.

Hope everyone has a great sunday :)

Back