Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Glad you have had a lovely weekend - you deserve it with all the determination you have shown on your diet!!

I am glad its not just me with food dreams..... I don't get it though its often not the foods I would normally crave that I have been dreaming about though! I had one the other night about cornflakes!? I don't overly like them - not eaten them in over a year!! Most odd!

My sis has just left. Just before she went she says is that the jumper i got you for xmas? Yes it is. God its a lot baggier on you now isnt it? Oh do you think so! Yes definitely, dont go getting too thin mind! I burst out laughing!!

I have been overweight for 14 years, tried countless diets and just coz me jumper got baggy she is worried im gonna get too thin!! Lol

I said i had a long way to go yet and i am doing it for her birthday which was always my goal, then she goes well im not going if you get thinner than me!! Haha. She was only joking! She would actually be gutted though coz then she would technically be the fat one!! ;)

She is however the first person to comment on my weight loss :)

My sis has just left. Just before she went she says is that the jumper i got you for xmas? Yes it is. God its a lot baggier on you now isnt it? Oh do you think so! Yes definitely, dont go getting too thin mind! I burst out laughing!!

I have been overweight for 14 years, tried countless diets and just coz me jumper got baggy she is worried im gonna get too thin!! Lol

I said i had a long way to go yet and i am doing it for her birthday which was always my goal, then she goes well im not going if you get thinner than me!! Haha. She was only joking! She would actually be gutted though coz then she would technically be the fat one!! ;)

She is however the first person to comment on my weight loss :)

14th May is also my sisters birthday and she has always been the skinny one too! I will NEVER overtake her though, I am sure I am the milkmans or something as her metabolism is totally different to mine! :-/

Enjoy the glorious feeling of the compliments though - you well deserve them :D

Sounds like you've had a lovely weekend! Well done for resisting the hog roast and donuts!!

I love having food dreams haha, I go to sleep on a night and wonder what delicious guilt free food may pass my lips tonight! Xx

Quality comments from your sister ;)
Im glad you had a good productive weekend :).
It definitely helps keep your head in the right space for this diet :)

End of day 68!

Have loved my long weekend. Unfortunately it wasnt long enough and back to work tomorrow :(

On the plus side its nearer to weigh in day and hopefully nearer to the 13's :)

You're doing fab MM such amazing willpower I can't believe you are near day 70 - it's great. Best of luck at work tomorrow - I'm not a fan of Mondays at all :)

Fingers crossed for the 13s!

Month 3

Week 10

Day 69

51 days to go

Last day in the 60's and onto the 70's tomorrow!
70 days with nothing but 2 shakes a day!!!
I cant believe i have stuck to it for all this time but i am so pleased i have :)

I feel so much better, i can fit into better clothes and more important i dont feel like i need to hide away.
I would never have taken my son to that event on saturday if i was still nearly 17 stone because i would have felt too uncomfortable. This diet really does change your life for the better :)

Happy monday everyone :)

You're doing fab MM such amazing willpower I can't believe you are near day 70 - it's great. Best of luck at work tomorrow - I'm not a fan of Mondays at all :)

Thanks tigs.
Its tough at times but worth sticking to :)

Wow day 69 - you have the determination of a very determined thing on a determined day!! :superwoman:

Last day in the 60s absolute superstar! When are we gonna get the next pics of the shorts? Can't wait! Xxx

Yes, I think it's time for more pics! To do 70 days is absolutely phenomenal! I don't know how you've done it - you must have amazing willpower. Fantastic!

Eeeeek 70 days how fab Miss Mac!!! It's your diary that spurs me on, You remind me of my own journey last year and how I can feel again if I keep on keeping on no matter what! Only day 21 for me but I know how fast it can roll by if you get on with it. Very well done you superstar!

So pleased you got that lovely recognition from your sister :D xx

Yes, I think it's time for more pics! To do 70 days is absolutely phenomenal! I don't know how you've done it - you must have amazing willpower. Fantastic!

I dont know how i have done it myself lynne!!
I usually have no willpower at all!!
The slightest thing normally throws me off :)

Eeeeek 70 days how fab Miss Mac!!! It's your diary that spurs me on, You remind me of my own journey last year and how I can feel again if I keep on keeping on no matter what! Only day 21 for me but I know how fast it can roll by if you get on with it. Very well done you superstar! So pleased you got that lovely recognition from your sister :D xx

Im pleased it helps you ed!
Your diary inspired me loads last year and your determination was what i was aiming for i was just waiting for the right time to start!
Thats the good thing about this site, we all help each other out :)

Back