Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

You are doing great Miss Mac :)
Now is your time :), that's why your resolve is so strong :D

End of day 69

End of the sixties!

In bed now as freezing yet again and nothing on the telly.
I dont mind though, i love my bed ;)

Month 3

Week 10

Day 70

50 days to go

Wow im in the seventies!! There was a time i didnt think i could make it to day 7 never mind day 70 :)

And this is the last day of week 10!!

Weigh in tomorrow and the start of week 11 and i drop into the forties for days left to go :)

I am not holding out for much of a loss tomorrow as i get excited for weigh in but then get disappointed at 2lb so this week im just gonna take it for whatever it is and go with it ( well thats the plan anyway ;) )

Well done Miss Mac day 70 what an achievement!! Really hoping you get rewarded with a bigger loss tomorrow you certainly deserve it. Although it does seem that your body has decided 2lb is its number :)

I hope you get a bigger loss this week too. You definitely deserve it !!

What a lovely weekend you have had MM. Enjoying the day out with your son & getting compliments from your sis. Its times like this when the value of the diet comes to the fore & all the hard work starts paying off.

A round of applause for reaching day 70 too :0clapper:xx

Day 70 - you are playing with the big boys now! Well, the skinny girls :)

2lb off, is 2lb off Miss Mac. Its still an off ;)

End of day 70!

End of week 10!

Fingers crossed for a decent weigh in tomorrow :)

:cross::D

You're amazing :D Conrats on day 70 and good luck for weigh in.

Great that your sister noticed that the jumper is baggy on you and you can be the slim sister :) xx

12-03-14

Month 3

Week 11

Day 71

49 days to go

Start weight : 16.13

Last weeks weight 14.5

This weeks weight 14.2

Weeks loss: -3

Total loss: 2 stone 11lb

I am happy with 3lb but i really think my weight loss has slowed down dramatically. I think for some people food week boosts weight loss and gives everything a kick start but there is no way i am doing that.

I will just plod on......for 49 days :)

3lbs is an excellent loss, bearing in mind your having 2 packs per day why not up it to three even alternate days or just 2/3 consecutive days to see if the extra kcals gets the fat burning quicker? Your right not to want to add food when your so in the zone. Either way! Your doing amazing!!! Mentally and physically! How close to the 13s!!! Eeeeeek! Xxx

Back