Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Keeping treats around and resisting just dhows how amazing you are, so well done you! You're noe officially MORE than 2 thirds of the way of your journey and that's a massive achievement. Hope you're having a good day xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks twinkle!

I must admit, i am loving being on the home stretch!

What a fab day you've had and an early start he he, love the motivated days gives you a positive boost. Your son sounds very supportive. I see your logic in buying the treats in as for you you would get more tempted if you refused yourself, I couldn't though I buy treats for the kids but I know they will eat them. ;)

What a fab day you've had and an early start he he, love the motivated days gives you a positive boost. Your son sounds very supportive. I see your logic in buying the treats in as for you you would get more tempted if you refused yourself, I couldn't though I buy treats for the kids but I know they will eat them. ;)

My logic may be warped for some people , but its working for me and you are right i would be more tempted!
I have loads of easter eggs in now too! Not just for me but ones ive bought for other people too.
My son was joking with me about not being able to eat them until christmas! I dont mind as long as ive got some. :)

Thing is, now it sounds like i have loads of goodies in that people will think im gonna binge on as soon as im off diet but im not i promise.
Most stuff i will probably give to my son including the easter eggs. I just like the reassurance of buying it and having it there!
Chocolate rarely bothers me either. Only once in a while if i really fancy some will i have it otherwise i can take it or leave it.
Now .....cake and doughnuts are a different matter.!!!

There IS a reason im fat afterall!! Haha x

What a great day Miss M, you got plenty done there - I can understand about buying yourself the goodies, I think I've said before that I had to carry cigarettes around with me when I gave up and then kept them in the cupboard for months - I find it easier to do without if the things are still there.....I've still got my thorntons toffeechocs for when I finish :) xx

What a great day Miss M, you got plenty done there - I can understand about buying yourself the goodies, I think I've said before that I had to carry cigarettes around with me when I gave up and then kept them in the cupboard for months - I find it easier to do without if the things are still there.....I've still got my thorntons toffeechocs for when I finish :) xx

I did that with cigarettes too. I had some in the drawer for ages. Then strangely they just disappeared. Think my son binned them coz he was worried i was keeping them to smoke them in secret!! Lol

My logic may be warped for some people , but its working for me and you are right i would be more tempted!
I have loads of easter eggs in now too! Not just for me but ones ive bought for other people too.
My son was joking with me about not being able to eat them until christmas! I dont mind as long as ive got some. :)

Thing is, now it sounds like i have loads of goodies in that people will think im gonna binge on as soon as im off diet but im not i promise.
Most stuff i will probably give to my son including the easter eggs. I just like the reassurance of buying it and having it there!
Chocolate rarely bothers me either. Only once in a while if i really fancy some will i have it otherwise i can take it or leave it.
Now .....cake and doughnuts are a different matter.!!!

There IS a reason im fat afterall!! Haha x

I think all us chocoholics will know where to go when the shops are shut and we want a fix. :D

End of dat 81!

Another good diet day :)

Lie in and catch up with my sis tomorrow :)

Hey Miss Mac, it's good to come back on here after a couple of days and see you still going strong :) reaching day 80 and beyond is absolutely amazing, well done you :) xx

Can't believe you are so close to the end!! That's so excited :D you deserve it you've been so strong :) x

Month 3

Week 12

Day 82

38 days to go.

Since i got most of my stuff done yesterday, today i will be mostly chilling :D

Have a wonderful relaxing Sunday xx

A nice chilling day will be lovely, enjoy your day xx

Good for you MM, have a lovely day.

Reading all these posts about different types of coping strategies has made me want to go out & buy a book about how the brain works. Really is fascinating isn't it x

Good for you MM, have a lovely day. Reading all these posts about different types of coping strategies has made me want to go out & buy a book about how the brain works. Really is fascinating isn't it x

Its strange how its not one size fits all isnt it?

Its like what works for one person can actually tip another over the edge!!

So my other sister came over today.
Said she could see the diet really working now!
Then she said 'your not doing that stupid diet this time though are you?'
I said which one is the stupid diet?
She said the one where you dont eat for weeks, the one that doesnt work!
I said well in that case yes i am doing the stupid diet and it must be working coz you just said you can see it working!! Lol

Anyway i then said the reason it doesn't work is because ive never had a plan for when i come off the diet.
I normally fall off and dont have anything put in place.
I explained my 'grand plan' to her and she seemed happier.

I just need to make the 'after' the diet bit work now to make sure im right ;)

That's a good incentive - you have to prove your sister wrong!

Oh yes. The stupid diet comment comes from my sister too. It makes you feel you need to be secretive some times. It is all in the maintenance though isn't it & now we know where we went wrong we can deal with it.

Its a bit easier for me as she is in Australia so when I skype she can only see the bits I want her to see. Come summer she is going to be so shocked when I give her a full body view. Then I will say, see what the stupid diet can do ha ha x

Oh yes. The stupid diet comment comes from my sister too. It makes you feel you need to be secretive some times. It is all in the maintenance though isn't it & now we know where we went wrong we can deal with it. Its a bit easier for me as she is in Australia so when I skype she can only see the bits I want her to see. Come summer she is going to be so shocked when I give her a full body view. Then I will say, see what the stupid diet can do ha ha x

Thing is, i tried ww last year and i loved it and i think i am actually going to do that again over the summer. However at the start of this diet i worked out a comparison chart and with TFR i would be 13.13 end of march and 15.12 if i did ww!
I needed to lose the initial weight faster than the ww results so thats why im doing tfr now.
When i get the bulk of the weight off, i dont mind doing ww to maintain or have slow losses.

We all have to do what works best for us and how we feel.

Your sister will be amazed at your results in the summer though susie :)

Back