Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

I'm going to do something similar but with SW cos I like their recipes. Not sure at what stage I will move onto that yet though. I may use it as part of maintenance or a month or so before going on holiday, whatever comes first I suppose. I think the gradual transition is the best option as we re educate our selves. What I don't want to do is still be TFR right up to going on holiday cos that is when disaster is likely to happen. This time its a change for life & for the better :D x

My plan is to do ww too Miss M, I want to go back to Exante when I come back from holiday, hope to be in the 11's or early 12's at that point, and get down to 10 stone and then switch to ww to get to my goal of 9st.

As you say the diet will work as long as you have a sensible plan for when you finish on packs - I know that if I go back to how I ate before then I'll just go back to the size I was before xx

All good plans there ladies :D

My plan?

....TFR until target, then 5:2 to maintain

I'm in this for the long haul :)

My plan is to do ww too Miss M, I want to go back to Exante when I come back from holiday, hope to be in the 11's or early 12's at that point, and get down to 10 stone and then switch to ww to get to my goal of 9st.

As you say the diet will work as long as you have a sensible plan for when you finish on packs - I know that if I go back to how I ate before then I'll just go back to the size I was before xx

Being sensible about eating is what its all about at the end of the day. From your track record Katie you will be back on track soon after you are back from holiday.

My track record however tells a totally different story lol. I know from previous years that I need to be at target before holidays or else I'm setting myself up for a whole lot of disappointment again.

Its good though cos we all have made plans with our eyes open so to speak so we will all be successful this year :D

All good plans!!

I think thats what feels different for me this time round, i have a long term plan.
Even my short term plan takes me to the end of the year!
I may have to do another couple of months TFR after stabilising (maybe not if it all goes well) but then hopefully i will be at ultimate goal.
My plan then is never to have to do TFR again after that.
I am looking forward to not starting next year on a diet, to be able to celebrate my birthday, mothers day, pancake day and easter!
I have missed out on these year after year as i start each year on a diet, fall off but keep trying for a few months and miss out on all those occasions. Then by the time i realise im getting nowhere its too late!!

I relate to that entirely MM. Every year I miss out on stuff & find myself saying next year will be different. Now bearing in mind that that started on my 40th Birthday & I'm, now 55 for goodness sake. Wish I had such a good track record on other stuff, mainly like sticking to a diet & seeing it through to the end :rolleyes: x

All good plans!!

I think thats what feels different for me this time round, i have a long term plan.
Even my short term plan takes me to the end of the year!
I may have to do another couple of months TFR after stabilising (maybe not if it all goes well) but then hopefully i will be at ultimate goal.
My plan then is never to have to do TFR again after that.
I am looking forward to not starting next year on a diet, to be able to celebrate my birthday, mothers day, pancake day and easter!
I have missed out on these year after year as i start each year on a diet, fall off but keep trying for a few months and miss out on all those occasions. Then by the time i realise im getting nowhere its too late!!

That's what my years are always like Miss M but I've never made it to the end or really even had a plan to - thankfully this time feels different and I hope and pray that it is....for all of us! Xx

End of day 82!

Another weekend over all too soon but on the bright side it means i am now another day nearer to the end :)

Another day done - brilliant!

Month 3

Week 12

Day 83

37 days to go.

This is the start of the last full week in march :) April is just around the corner! I cant wait for april :)

Morning MM hope your having a fab day, 37 days doesn't seem a lot at all when compared with your 80+ days of TS. What plan are you doing this week are you back to 2 shakes? :)

have a good day MM x

Nearly April :D
You are doing incredibly well :D

You're doing fab, it's definitely more of a countdown now rather than a count up :) xx

Morning MM hope your having a fab day, 37 days doesn't seem a lot at all when compared with your 80+ days of TS. What plan are you doing this week are you back to 2 shakes? :)

Yes back to 2 willow.
It didnt make any difference upping to 3 so i will just carry on with 2 :)

End of day 83!

Im in bed and about to put my bedsocks on as im bloomin freezing again and have been all night!
My son thinks its a sauna but i honestly just cant warm up!

Still, thats monday over and done with :)

Doing amazing as always ;-) I think all the planning you're doing is great and the way you've managed to find what works for you. I can only hope to be as strong as you and face the whole thing head on. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Month 3

Week 12

Day 84

36 to go

Last day of week 12! :)

The now dreaded weigh in tomorrow :(

Not hoping for anything tomorrow as im sure i will STILL be in the 14's, so just going to take it as it comes!
I know i cant do anything more so i have to take whatever the scales say, unless i put in a proper food week which is not an option!

Have a good day everyone :)

Back