Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

End of day 88!

Keep having little food thoughts, nothing major thankfully but i could certainly do with out them.
I still have another month to do and it will be very tough going if i have these every day.
And god help me if they get worse!!

Still, i survived today :D

Only 1 month though MissM not 4 :) you are doing so great! Congrats on the 13s I'm so pleased for you :)

Month 3

Week 13

Day 89

31 days to go

Last day in the 80's today yay :)

It all going on in the next few days!
New months, new weeks, days up and days down!!
Exciting stuff.

About halfway through april, i am going to attempt to put a plan in place for what im going to do when i finish the diet!

I need to get it right as i have may to eat and then first week in june i go on holiday.
So i cant afford to get it wrong or all my hard work will be undone just in time for holiday and no time to put it right!

Exciting but nervous times to come :)

But for today, happy mothers day to everyone :D

Hi MM - you are an inspiration! It's sad in a way about your jeans but that is much outweighed by your success! I can't wait until my favourite jeans are baggy! I've been going the other way recently but it all changes today! I'm going to keep checking on your progress to try and keep myself in line!

Have a nice day Miss Mac. I'm sure you will have a lovely day with your son :)

I know what you mean about holiday. Can you do TS up until then to make sure you feel superb? I've got things planned before my friends wedding and I'm sad that I can't just TS up till then because I know how great and slim you can feel when on TS.

You've worked tremendously hard and I'm sure that whatever re-feed regime u choose, you will work hard not to undo any good that you have achieved. You've been 100% committed :) x

I could do until 14th may Ts but then need to come off for a night out.
This night out was my goal.
I havent been out for years as i felt too fat so at christmas my sister suggested a night out.
I said yes as it will give me something to work towards.
She initially said my birthday in february but told her i definitely wouldnt be ready for then so we agreed for her birthday in may!

Not sure what i will do yet as if i come off for the night out, this will mean going straight onto carbs but if i came off 1st may i could try low carb to try and minimise the initial weight gain.

I think it will depend on my weight at the end of april as to which way i will go.
But my intention is to have a plan in place for both ways.

What i would love to do is what my friend did.
After 100 days on lighter life, he had his first meal planned for weeks. It was an indians.
I think mine would be a chow mein as out of all the foods i have fancied, this one has been the most often.
Its not even a bad choice as it goes. On ww it was the lowest points value meal in a chinese.
Not sure if i will do that to get it out of my system or start off small like an omelette or salad.
Decisions, decisions....

What ever you decide to do its a good thing that you will be eating before going on holiday MM. It will get you in the right frame of mind regarding controlled eating while on holiday too as this is a lifetime change that we are making. Have a lovely Mothers day x

Just tried a top on thats been in my wardrobe for ages. It still had tags on and never been worn.
Tried it on and it fits so i was well pleased.
I was even more pleased when i checked the label and it is a size 14!!! :D

I was sure it was a 16. I dont remember buying 14 stuff its normally small fitting 16's.

I cant wait to see how i get on maintaining and i can have a right good clear out of my wardrobes!
I have so much stuff but some stuff (smaller and larger) i keep 'just in case' it will fit me one day.

Well if i am successful in maintaining this year then all of the larger stuff is going and i imagine once i can get into some of the smaller stuff, i wont like it anyway and that can go too!!

End of day 89 and end of the 80's :)

Last day of march tomorrow and then on the home straight that is april!

Gosh sometimes i am completely amazed at having lasted so long!

I have never managed this before and i have no idea why this time has been different.

I am determind that if this is my one chance to put things right, i am going to make the most of it and do the absolute best i can not to go back to how i was.

Month 3

Week 13

Day 90

30 days to go

Last day in month 3, last day in the 30's counting down and first day in the 90's counting up :)

Its a new week and i am hoping it is trouble free diet wise.

I have to say, march went a lot quicker than i expected it to which im pleased about.

It was a long month compared to february and i didnt really have anything going on to break the month up so i was expecting it to go on forever. I was pleasantly surprised though, it went over quite well.

As it happens, i felt more like that about february!

Well done for getting to the 90's and can't wait for tomorrow when you'll be down to the 20's - you've done so well xx

The end of the 1st stage is well within sight now MM. Well done x

Ooh 20's tomorrow :D xx

End of day 90!!

Oo you are right katie...in to the twenties count down wise tomorrow! Its exciting stuff!

I have been looking forward to april for so long and 1 more sleep and its here....yay ;)

In the 90's and counting down through the 20's - Amazing! I've not known anyone to have the strength that you have to get as far as you have. It just shows how strong you really are. Congratulations on the size 14 top! It's great to find out it's a size smaller than you thought.

I think that whatever you decide to do at the end of April, will be the best choice for you. You're certainly strong enough to stick to any plan you set up.

Well done MM!! :-D xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Month 4!!!

Week 13

Day 91

29 days to go!!!

29 days to go...wow :D
Never in my wildest dreams did i ever think at the start of this diet that i would make it this far:)

I do wish the rate of weight loss had been a bit better but i guess we cant have everything!

So its april!!
This month could present some challenges or it could go very smoothly.

In total i am in work for 15 days and also off work for 15 days in april.
The time off is not altogether, its broken up.
So the month could go by fast as its the countdown to the end and the month is broken up OR I could struggle as this is the first time off i have had with my son.
My son is also going to his dads for a week so not sure if that will be a struggle again like it was in february.
Even so, i am excited to be here.

Last day in week 13 today.

Weigh in tomorrow :)

Hope you all have a lovely day x

Well done MM you are doing soooooo well! Can't believe you have managed 90 days it's a great achievement.

It's so difficult planning the next stage it would be nice for someone to do it for us, plan the meals, prepare them etc etc take out the thought process a bit like doing exante :D

Hope your having a fab day.

Back