Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Oh wow Miss Mac :D
You are doing great !! Super great !!
I bet your shorts are too big now :p
I hope the shakes are back in stock soon for you.
I noticed the other week, when the Tesco bars went out of stock, that they seem to be rebranding their shakes.
Why do they have to change things !!??
Well done Miss Mac :D
I am uber chuffed for you :D

End of day 95!

Its been a nice chilled out day apart from my shake dilemma but hopefully that will be resolved soon. And when i find some im gonna stock pile them to last me until the end of the month as the slim fast is horrible!!!

Month 4

Week 14

Day 96

24 days to go!

I hope i manage to get some asda shakes soon as the next 24 days are going to be much longer if i dont!!

Its a lovely day today, happy sunday :)

Hope you have a good day. It's wet and windy here!

Fabulous news about the clothes fitting you so well, lovely when all the smaller ones fit.

Awful news re your food - do they not have it online?

Have be a lovely Sunday xx

Fabulous news about the clothes fitting you so well, lovely when all the smaller ones fit. Awful news re your food - do they not have it online? Have be a lovely Sunday xx

No i tried.
When you order asda food online it comes from your local store :(

My friend tried her store in another town and they told her there is a problem getting them from the warehouse??

I have emailed asda head office so hopefully i will get an explanation from them :)

That's a pain in the you know where isn't it. Hope they get more stock in soon MM x

Ill have a look at mine when I'm there on Thursday. If they have some, I can post them to you? Xxx

Ill have a look at mine when I'm there on Thursday. If they have some, I can post them to you? Xxx

Ah carrie that would be amazing and so kind but i think they may cost too much to post as being liquid they are heavy.
It would be interesting to see if you did have them though in another part of the country? xxx

Hi MM hope you get your shakes back really soon - so well done on your measurements - I've only just caught up on your diary - can't believe you have nearly 100 days done - that's truly amazing So well done

End of day 96!

Gonna scour asda again tomorrow and keep my fingers crossed.
The slim fast is gross! :(
Only got strawberry but they are so thick and sickly its horrible.

Anyway monday tomorrow and its one day closer to weigh in :)

Oh i might have just found a saving grace.
Was searching online and have just discovered tesco do a meal replacement ready made shake too!!
Im off to tesco tomorrow to clear their shelves!!!
Have no idea what any of them taste like but i dont care! I just need to get off slim fast as 1 it makes me feel sick and 2 i remember it making me feel hungry!
So 2 days of them is quite enough if i can possibly get an alternative!!
I am excited :)

I hope you get an answer from asda soon.
I know when I got the tesco or the asda bars I could never tell the difference taste wise. Asda stopped the bars well over a year ago, but tesco only stopped theirs a couple of months ago.
I hope there is not too much difference taste wise if you have to have the tesco packs :)

Month 4

Week 14

Day 97

23 days to go!

Well not long now until i reach 100!! Woohoo :)
Well thats if slim fast dont knock me off track first!

Can you imagine doing all this time and doing so well and then the thing to knock me off is not food cravings or stress or tiredness or boredom or just because i want to eat, its bloomin slimfast!! I would be so mad grrr!! ;)

However, tesco after work and hopefully thier stocks are fine!

Only got today in work, which will be a manically busy day, then im off for a week!!

Roll on 6 o clock (ish) :)

I hope you get an answer from asda soon. I know when I got the tesco or the asda bars I could never tell the difference taste wise. Asda stopped the bars well over a year ago, but tesco only stopped theirs a couple of months ago. I hope there is not too much difference taste wise if you have to have the tesco packs :)

Wonder why they stopped the bars since they were obviously so popular!
I am keeping my fingers crossed that they have stock and luckily i am nearly at the end of this rather than at the beginning or something like this could have thrown me completely off track xx

Those days to go are going down so quickly now MM !!

Hope Tesco turn out to be a suitable replacement. So frustrating getting this far & then having to change something when you can see the goal post xx

Get you ya skinny little winkle!! Shrinking quite rapidly now!

Can I suggest if my Asda have got them that I could send them to you via Hermes? Its only dead cheap.... Let me know if you are still stuck x

Back