Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Miss M you should look at those and be so proud, you look amazing - thank you so much for sharing those. You look like a different person and I'm happily envious beyond belief of your flat stomach, give yourself a massive well done hug from me xx

Well done you look great you should be so proud of yourself!

Thank you all so very much for your lovely comments!
I showed my sisters the photos today too and even the sister who doesnt normally dish out compliments said how well i had done and how proud i should be so i was very pleased.
Now just got to keep the weight off!! :)

Was thinking of getting this for my night out. What do you think?

Attachments

• image-2630561005.jpg
    image-2630561005.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 48
Thats settled then.... Bought!! ;)

My head still hasnt realised ive lost 4 stone as i still cooked 4 burgers, 2 for me and 2 for my son. I only put one on my plate though and was stuffed. I need to nip that in the bud sharpish and only cook what im going to eat. Portion control was obviously a huge problem!!
This was tea tonight. I am still on my weekend off but i am tracking everything on mfp and this was 450 cals

Attachments

• image-1271778081.jpg
    image-1271778081.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 55
Love the dress & the salad. Pretty in pink :D x

The dress is beautiful - am looking forward to the photos, bet you can't wait to wear that xx

The dress is beautiful - am looking forward to the photos, bet you can't wait to wear that xx

I really cant wait!
This night out was my goal from the start as i havent been out for nearly 3 years. I was never at a weight i felt comfortable at going out so i didnt.
Think i finally realised i had stopped living because of my weight and i wasnt going to let another year go by being like that! X

I really cant wait! This night out was my goal from the start as i havent been out for nearly 3 years. I was never at a weight i felt comfortable at going out so i didnt. Think i finally realised i had stopped living because of my weight and i wasnt going to let another year go by being like that! X

I think we need a pic of you in that dress! :)

I think we need a pic of you in that dress! :)

I will do!
Glammed up for a night out with a few sherberts in me, ill be happy to be in front of the camera ;)

When is the big night out Miss M? I'm really looking forward to the pics :) xx

Back