Miss Mac diary - A fresh start!

Tonights tea :)

Attachments

• image-1678917272.jpg
    image-1678917272.jpg
    473.1 KB · Views: 63
Tonights tea :)

Mmmmmm yes please :)

Yes we had a good chat on the walk about your flat stomach and how we both want it, we said how from your figure now you'd never believe you'd been heavier, not a saggy bit in sight xx

Very nice MM. Are you having stuff like mayo or avoiding the table sauces x

Very nice MM. Are you having stuff like mayo or avoiding the table sauces x

I prefer balsamic vinegar which barely has anything in it. I hate mayo!

Mmmmmm yes please :) Yes we had a good chat on the walk about your flat stomach and how we both want it, we said how from your figure now you'd never believe you'd been heavier, not a saggy bit in sight xx

I think i have been lucky although im still not there yet. Dont know how it will look with another 2 stone gone.
My arms are probably the worst but i am just thankful they have gone down by 2 inches as they were huge and i hated them so much! x

Yum! You know I am actually craving salad above everything else :) you are doing great hon :)

Yum! You know I am actually craving salad above everything else :) you are doing great hon :)

I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Would have been much less calories too without the cheese but it was all accounted for in mfp :)

Looks gorgeous! Have you decided if your going to weigh? Or wait a few weeks? Xxx

Looks gorgeous! Have you decided if your going to weigh? Or wait a few weeks? Xxx

I honestly don't know what to do for the best carrie.
Im scared to weigh too early uncase i get a nasty shock and im scared to leave it incase i am letting things get out if hand?
What do i do? Xx

Water weight takes 3-4 days to go, and I'd assume the same to settle again. I'd suggest waiting at least a week, but don't change the plan. Then weekly weigh. That'll give you an accurate "true weight" then an accurate weekly loss without glycogen water being a factor? Xxx

Water weight takes 3-4 days to go, and I'd assume the same to settle again. I'd suggest waiting at least a week, but don't change the plan. Then weekly weigh. That'll give you an accurate "true weight" then an accurate weekly loss without glycogen water being a factor? Xxx

Sounds sensible. Ill do that then. Thanks for the advice xx

Your tea looks a lot more appertising than my exante shepherds pie did!

Thank you all so very much for your lovely comments!
I showed my sisters the photos today too and even the sister who doesnt normally dish out compliments said how well i had done and how proud i should be so i was very pleased.
Now just got to keep the weight off!! :)

You look amazing! Well done x

So back to work :(
Good news is my work trousers still fit me after my weekend of food :)

Not sure how to handle food at work still.
It is so busy but now im on solids again, im going to get hungry so im going to have to take something.
Im at the dentist this afternoon so will need an early finish from work so today wont be too bad.
Think ill take yoghurt for breakfast and fruit for the day incase i get hungry.
I will then look at taking lunch after seeing how today goes!

Hope it all goes well today MM. Loving all this healthy eating x

Back